Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1523 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

recertification

my friend who is a human resourse person told me that we will be required to get recertified every three months ? is this true ? because at 150.00 to 200.00 dollars a pop at the doctors office this seems to be real real rip off and cost the person around 600.00 to 800.00 dollars a year plus the cost of the medical marijuana... i was shocked to hear this because he has been taking these classes for his job and when he told me this i was shocked to say the least. and only in Arizona... he said that the card is good for a year but we have to be re-certified every three months to get the medical marijuana ?????
    wounded Reviewed by wounded on . recertification my friend who is a human resourse person told me that we will be required to get recertified every three months ? is this true ? because at 150.00 to 200.00 dollars a pop at the doctors office this seems to be real real rip off and cost the person around 600.00 to 800.00 dollars a year plus the cost of the medical marijuana... i was shocked to hear this because he has been taking these classes for his job and when he told me this i was shocked to say the least. and only in Arizona... he said Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

recertification

Your friend is wrong as of now.
    The final draft of guidelines comes out at the end of January.

recertification

once a year, calendar year

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook