Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1513 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Have a look and tell me what you think???

Oh and also > they have purple stems and some plants seemed to be a little deformed( leaf missing 1 shorter than the other) and seems like there very slow growing ??

2.   Advertisements

I use 10 drops in every gallon I use. So use it with every watering.Even in flowering stage. Getting the plants a little bit of humidity would help them. Not 100% humidity.. Use a 2 liter bottle. Cut the bottom out of it,and take off the top.That is your vent hole. Stand it over your plant.Make-shift humidity dome.:thumbsup:

Cool i will keep posted on the outcome , cheers pal!

Quote Originally Posted by BUDEZZ
    Cool i will keep posted on the outcome , cheers pal!
    Cool !! So.. This was some help to ya? Hope so! Just stay calm! I'm sure me or someone here can help you,Patience is Mans best virtue..:thumbsup:

YEAH GREAT HELP!! , I've been ripping me hair out trying to figure out wat could be wrong , sleepness night's lol ! ,.. hopefuly what you have told me will help ,..

And about the humidity ? someone said about puting wet towl's in the tent , ?? is that a load of bull or ..???

Quote Originally Posted by BUDEZZ
    YEAH GREAT HELP!! , I've been ripping me hair out trying to figure out wat could be wrong , sleepness night's lol ! ,.. hopefuly what you have told me will help ,..

And about the humidity ? someone said about puting wet towl's in the tent , ?? is that a load of bull or ..???
    Any kind of moisture added will raise the humidity..Even a pan with water in,just set in there. I like the dome better... That assures you that the humidity is raised with seeing water droplets on the inside of the bottle,covering the plant.. It was no load of BULL!

great idea with makeshift dome
    i was answering to other post but lets just keep it to this one..
    it seems like gagrown might just have this one covered

just make sure you dont over water them over fertilizer, the soil you are using has a good 3week supply of nuits/ferts
    also very hot in there m8ty
    keep a good circulation

GooD Luck

lol i wasnt getting any responce from the other 1s , thought i done somthing wrong ... i will be defo be takeing your advice's thanx guy's ,

Looks to me like overwatering or overspraying.

Starting to look a bit like low ph, too. What kind of medium are they in and what water ph are you running...?

I think you you could be right mate , i just took some photo's to my local hydroponic store and they said it looks like ph prob , I bought a new test kit from there , got home and tested the water and i had to put about 6 more drops of ph down it to match the colour chart, i would say that it was prob bout a 1/4 of a teaspoon for 2ltrs. ! .... I know this might sound a bit silly but i aint a clue lol so .... but would the non ph'ing of the water make the plant go yellow , or is it the other way round , ...if that makes any sense? )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook