Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1313 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1 week old and tall and skinny - dont look right

I'm not one to take sides... and I do see DA's point but I have to go with Rusty on this one. If you are down for growing you are down for learning. What better way than to power through early plant problems? I wouldn't give up unless they were obviously going to expire which happens pretty quick at this stage anyway. Now if seeds or clones were not an issue then I might do it the dirty ape way... my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyApe
    OR....you can scratch this attempt and use what you've learned on a brand new set of seeds...and within a week you'll have already gotten past this point.
    How the f**k would you know how far along the salvaged seedlings would be...? You've never even tried the technique! :wtf:

Your continued assumptions are getting in the way of you gaining actual knowledge. So instead of pretending you have insight, how about you stick with commenting on things you know, eh?

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RAINHAZE
    ...And now a word from our sponsor. :jointsmile:
    :silly: You are so funny sometimes, RH. Got a good laugh off of your post.

Niki I want to point something out for you because I don't believe anybody else mentioned this to you. When you have young or old plants and want to switch them from an indoor grow to an outdoor grow, you must first allow them to adapt to their new environment. You should not just toss them outside straight away. You should slowly season them over a few days time. When I have changed up grows from indoor to outdoor I took the babies outside for 4-6 hours a day for 3-5 days before I let them do their magic.

I hope you will take the advice and try to save them. If you save them and learn from it, you will gain more knowledge and experience with the strain you are growing. Best of luck to you and keep up the reading! The more you read and learn the better off you will be with the end results after a few grows. Please keep us posted on your attempts to save or if you scrapped it and started over.

off to a terrible start
    Welcome to canna.com

with that said, lil love and attention and your seedlings can be brought back from the brink OP using the advice given to you in this thread, good luck.

God your a stupid fucking cunt.
    I don't think you will have to worry about coming back to this thread or this forum. Once the admin :admin1: sees this totally offensive post, I am almost 100% sure you will be banned for life. :toilet_claw:

But I'm just guessing here ...
    :weedpoke:
    Marijuana Genetics
    Mr. Green\'s Indoor Grow Room Guide
    High Times Ready-Set-Grow
    CanCom\'s Troubleshooting Form
    ostgood:If you think you got some good advice, saw a great thread or post, then throw some Reputation points to the advisor/poster like I do! Click on the Scales icon in the upper right hand corner of the post. They just might return the favor in the near future for your knowledgeable post/thread. :thumbsup:

Sorry to barging in like this but i can't seem to find how to add a thread. I need someones help plz my 5 day old plant is having problems!! , anyone plz ???????

Sorry FOR barging in like this but i can't seem to find how to add a new thread. I need someone's help plz my 5 day old plant is having problem's!! , anyone plz ???????....They were cutting's and i planted them 5 days ago. day two into the grow i noticed some leave's were yellowing at the tip's and .Then on the 3rd day a noticed that on one plant there was yellow line's going down the middle of the leave's and the odd yellow dot appearing on some leave's ,..and they have just been getting worse ever since , this moring i go and look at them and now they are all laying back and look like claw's .. and they are also looking pal in the middle's you can just make it out in these pic's.

Quote Originally Posted by BUDEZZ
    Sorry FOR barging in like this but i can't seem to find how to add a new thread. I need someone's help plz my 5 day old plant is having problem's!! , anyone plz ???????....They were cutting's and i planted them 5 days ago. day two into the grow i noticed some leave's were yellowing at the tip's and .Then on the 3rd day a noticed that on one plant there was yellow line's going down the middle of the leave's and the odd yellow dot appearing on some leave's ,..and they have just been getting worse ever since , this moring i go and look at them and now they are all laying back and look like claw's .. and they are also looking pal in the middle's you can just make it out in these pic's.
    To start a thread click on FORUM HOME on the upper left. Once there, scroll down to GROWING and then click on PLANT PROBLEMS. Once there, at the upper left you will see NEW THREAD, click on that and start your own thread. :thumbsup:

I hope that helps and best of luck to you!
    :weedpoke:
    Marijuana Genetics
    Mr. Green\'s Indoor Grow Room Guide
    High Times Ready-Set-Grow
    CanCom\'s Troubleshooting Form
    ostgood:If you think you got some good advice, saw a great thread or post, then throw some Reputation points to the advisor/poster like I do! Click on the Scales icon in the upper right hand corner of the post. They just might return the favor in the near future for your knowledgeable post/thread. :thumbsup:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123