Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1479 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

No heart, needs heart

Well the fucking criminal Cheney is now wanting a heart transplant. Ain't that just nice, and we will pay for it. I can't even get a fucking knee because I smoke(d) fucking marijuana. And people wonder why I get the way I do. Frankly, I'm really beginning to consider getting out of the US.

Five more months and I can start drawing SS. I can go any where, as long as I'm able to walk, its just me, and I don't have a lot of material bullshit to drag along. Then maybe I'll get lucky and get an electric chair. Spain, Portugal, anywhere where where its cheaper then here, and they don't condemn you for being human.

I wish this motherfucker Cheney would just fucking die. He and his associates and financiers represents every thing that has gone wrong in this country. :twocents:

And I think I've gone wacko, then all I have to do is look around me or read the news off the internet or TV. Its all fucked up. Not one thing that makes a collective feeling of good will and hope. Fuck it. :wtf:

Cheney Considering Heart Transplant - NYTimes.com
    gypski Reviewed by gypski on . No heart, needs heart Well the fucking criminal Cheney is now wanting a heart transplant. Ain't that just nice, and we will pay for it. I can't even get a fucking knee because I smoke(d) fucking marijuana. And people wonder why I get the way I do. Frankly, I'm really beginning to consider getting out of the US. Five more months and I can start drawing SS. I can go any where, as long as I'm able to walk, its just me, and I don't have a lot of material bullshit to drag along. Then maybe I'll get lucky and Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

No heart, needs heart

Just for the record, I was awaken last night with the worst pain I have ever had with my knee since the time it was first and last dislocated. My leg was totally cramped, I could relax my thigh muscle, but my lower leg was locked in a cramp, then suddenly released. Believe me, you never want to experience such pain awake, let alone be woken up by it. So I have my reason for saying exactly what I say. Or else I'll just scream it out loud to this empty room where no one else can hear me or give a flying fuck. Have a nice day, I think I'll go crawl in a hole somewhere. :angry3: Fuck 'em all. :rambohead:

No heart, needs heart

Is that a remote rant switch?

No heart, needs heart

Quote Originally Posted by jamessr
    Is that a remote rant switch?
    Automatic, goes off on the first sign of bullshit!!

No heart, needs heart

Sorry about your knee dude. That sucks!

No heart, needs heart

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Sorry about your knee dude. That sucks!
    The main reason I don't do much walking any more. And when I do, like grocery shopping, etc, I brace myself for the repercussions afterward that come in waves like tsunamis. And that is just my left leg, the right is going down from carrying the left all these years. :lol5:

Hate putting shit on the street, but some of my posts have kinda been all over the map so to speak. It effects every fiber of ever day in many, many ways.

No heart, needs heart

whats wrong with your knee if i mey ask?
    like im under painkillers 24/7 cos i had a car crash there 2 years ago(some retard handicap bustard crashed into mewhen he was stone drunk)and i broke my right hand in 17 places and fractured in 9..i got the hand fixt up and iv wires and plates in but see when temperature changes fast(like going in from outside or having a shower)i could scream(sometimes i do) cos theres fuck all left from nerws,they sting they burn and i cant controll it.feels like your hand is on fire and what more you move that worst it gets..(and my liver is fuckt cos of the pills as well.thats only reason why im smoking every day now..and iv shitloads of fines do pay cos of that.weed is not legal in ireland..
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it[/SIZE][/align].
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]Copying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple source is called research.[/SIZE][/align]

[align=center]Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.[/align]

[align=center][SIZE=\"5\"]personal grower[/SIZE][/align]

No heart, needs heart

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter007
    whats wrong with your knee if i mey ask?
    like im under painkillers 24/7 cos i had a car crash there 2 years ago(some retard handicap bustard crashed into mewhen he was stone drunk)and i broke my right hand in 17 places and fractured in 9..i got the hand fixt up and iv wires and plates in but see when temperature changes fast(like going in from outside or having a shower)i could scream(sometimes i do) cos theres fuck all left from nerws,they sting they burn and i cant controll it.feels like your hand is on fire and what more you move that worst it gets..(and my liver is fuckt cos of the pills as well.thats only reason why im smoking every day now..and iv shitloads of fines do pay cos of that.weed is not legal in ireland..
    Degenerative arthritis. Dislocations twice. Once in '69 USMC, the last time '96. Two surgeries but need a total knee replacement on the left side. Its like running on the mini-spare tire you get now days!!! :lol5:

No heart, needs heart

thats sum bs right there...sry bout ur knee man....the worlds turnin to shit because of the rich and the poor are payin for it :cursing::gunfighter2::chainsaw: