Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1861 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Does Efferdent work for you?

I've had my glass pipe soaking in 4 tablets of Efferdent in hot water in a ziploc bag for about two hours. So far barely any results... From what I've been reading on here, other people seem to see results a lot faster. Kinda disappointing.

How has Efferdent worked for you?

Here's some before pics of my pipe:
    meowskers Reviewed by meowskers on . Does Efferdent work for you? I've had my glass pipe soaking in 4 tablets of Efferdent in hot water in a ziploc bag for about two hours. So far barely any results... From what I've been reading on here, other people seem to see results a lot faster. Kinda disappointing. How has Efferdent worked for you? Here's some before pics of my pipe: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I use hot, soapy water and pour in some regular rubbing alcohol. That's what I clean my vape whip with - the alcohol gets all the resin off.

After leaving my pipe soaking in Efferdent overnight, I checked on it. It looked exactly the same as the night before. I even tried shaking it in the ziploc. Then, I tried soaking it in the Efferdent in a plastic bowl. No results at all besides a teeny bit clean.

Decided to break down and get All Natural 420 Cleaner. Best decision ever. Cleans even better than alcohol and salt. Don't know how it does it, but it works. Took a few times of shaking it, but barely any resin remains! I'll post an after picture once I get those stubborn parts gone.

Here are the after pictures: