Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1653 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Strain ID

I just recently picked up some medication, and it didn't come with a name. The grower isn't sure what it is and neither am I.

I understand that it is virtually impossible to identify a strain on pictures alone, but I am looking for some guesses. Let me know if you've seen anything Similar to this, and what it was called.

The buds range in size from that of a grape, to a small plumb. They are VERY frosty, absolutely covered in trichomes, and have a strong delicious, slightly fruity smell. They are light in color, almost white. The buds are semi-fluffy and very very sticky.

Please let me know what you think it is.
    :rastasmoke:
    skillizz Reviewed by skillizz on . Strain ID I just recently picked up some medication, and it didn't come with a name. The grower isn't sure what it is and neither am I. I understand that it is virtually impossible to identify a strain on pictures alone, but I am looking for some guesses. Let me know if you've seen anything Similar to this, and what it was called. The buds range in size from that of a grape, to a small plumb. They are VERY frosty, absolutely covered in trichomes, and have a strong delicious, slightly fruity smell. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Strain ID

Quote Originally Posted by skillizz
    I just recently picked up some medication, and it didn't come with a name. The grower isn't sure what it is and neither am I.

I understand that it is virtually impossible to identify a strain on pictures alone, but I am looking for some guesses. Let me know if you've seen anything Similar to this, and what it was called.

The buds range in size from that of a grape, to a small plumb. They are VERY frosty, absolutely covered in trichomes, and have a strong delicious, slightly fruity smell. They are light in color, almost white. The buds are semi-fluffy and very very sticky.

Please let me know what you think it is.
    :rastasmoke:
    It looks like some kind of kush to me. Is it sativa dominant?
    No one can give a 100% ID!