Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1855 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

need help with everithing=(

so the thing is, I wanna grow weed,cos im sick of bad crappy rip off staff on the streets..
    but i really dont know what i need or how do start..
    so,i have 2 old wardrobes in the garage what are 3x3x6.and i can use them and also i have old chest of draws what is 4x2x3 what i can use for cloning when i take the draws out..
    so..
    basicly i wanna grow everithing using normal house hold cfl bulbs,but i dont know how many i need what vattage,what lumens and what kalwin(i dont eaven know what that means)
    and also i wanna know how many plants would 1 wardrobe hold 1 or 2.?.
    i was looking for days in internet but answers are different everywhere,so pls help me..
    and sry for tipyng mistakes,english isnt my first langue..cheers ....
    Dexter007 Reviewed by Dexter007 on . need help with everithing=( so the thing is, I wanna grow weed,cos im sick of bad crappy rip off staff on the streets.. but i really dont know what i need or how do start.. so,i have 2 old wardrobes in the garage what are 3x3x6.and i can use them and also i have old chest of draws what is 4x2x3 what i can use for cloning when i take the draws out.. so.. basicly i wanna grow everithing using normal house hold cfl bulbs,but i dont know how many i need what vattage,what lumens and what kalwin(i dont eaven know what that Rating: 5
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it[/SIZE][/align].
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]Copying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple source is called research.[/SIZE][/align]

[align=center]Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.[/align]

[align=center][SIZE=\"5\"]personal grower[/SIZE][/align]

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter007
    so the thing is, I wanna grow weed,cos im sick of bad crappy rip off staff on the streets..
    but i really dont know what i need or how do start..
    so,i have 2 old wardrobes in the garage what are 3x3x6.and i can use them and also i have old chest of draws what is 4x2x3 what i can use for cloning when i take the draws out..
    so..
    basicly i wanna grow everithing using normal house hold cfl bulbs,but i dont know how many i need what vattage,what lumens and what kalwin(i dont eaven know what that means)
    and also i wanna know how many plants would 1 wardrobe hold 1 or 2.?.
    i was looking for days in internet but answers are different everywhere,so pls help me..
    and sry for tipyng mistakes,english isnt my first langue..cheers ....
    Home depot has a huge chioce of spiral flo bulbs. Sounds like you will have a nice set-up with the 2 items you have to start with. I use a tent for clones a vegging. Much like the wardrobe your gonna use. Homedepot has 150 watt cfl bulbs that would do great for flowering and vegging.

2 plants would be max in that space. There are alot of members here that use only cfl's and small cabinets,for their grows. Check out the grow logs for cfl grows. Loads of info you can put to use! Just find a senario that would work in your situation. Welcome!:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    Home depot has a huge chioce of spiral flo bulbs. Sounds like you will have a nice set-up with the 2 items you have to start with. I use a tent for clones a vegging. Much like the wardrobe your gonna use. Homedepot has 150 watt cfl bulbs that would do great for flowering and vegging.

2 plants would be max in that space. There are alot of members here that use only cfl's and small cabinets,for their grows. Check out the grow logs for cfl grows. Loads of info you can put to use! Just find a senario that would work in your situation. Welcome!:thumbsup:
    cheears man,but theres another thing,would i need a sometype of ventilation as well?i know that cfl has fck all heat but still,and can i but cfl behind the timer or it depend of a bulb?and another stupid question.whats de fastest growing sativa ? and again vheers alot man:rasta::rasta:
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it[/SIZE][/align].
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]Copying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple source is called research.[/SIZE][/align]

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter007
    cheears man,but theres another thing,would i need a sometype of ventilation as well?i know that cfl has fck all heat but still,and can i but cfl behind the timer or it depend of a bulb?and another stupid question.whats de fastest growing sativa ? and again vheers alot man:rasta::rasta:
    About the only size fan you would need could be purchased at homedepot,too. A 50-80 cfm bath fan. Mount it as high as you can.

You'll be able to use the timer with your bulbs. If you can find them in the lighting section of the store there are some large 300 watt cfl's. Get those if at all possible.. They run about 14.00 each. I have 3 of these cfl's in my tent vegging.

I don't know of a fast finishing sativa,other than a hybrid. Even those have longer flowering times due to the influence of the sativa.Hope all this helped you with things!

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    About the only size fan you would need could be purchased at homedepot,too. A 50-80 cfm bath fan. Mount it as high as you can.

You'll be able to use the timer with your bulbs. If you can find them in the lighting section of the store there are some large 300 watt cfl's. Get those if at all possible.. They run about 14.00 each. I have 3 of these cfl's in my tent vegging.

I don't know of a fast finishing sativa,other than a hybrid. Even those have longer flowering times due to the influence of the sativa.Hope all this helped you with things!
    lol it did,and i made some research,by the saise of the wardrobes its probaly better if im using 4inch fan and 40mm pipe with 90 degree elbows..make a scuare around the wardrobe and drill loads of holes in and leave that around 2 feet from the ground.that supposta work like a warm breeze(and that should help something XD it was some mad word about thta)so i gonna try that cos im working in a big diy shop and ill get the staff cheap:smokin: and i faund out that Super Iced Grapefruit supposta be deadly sativa=D 90% 8 weeks flowering and loads of lovly budds:rasta:..and there another thing my adress is wrong im accualy living in IRL andd now i need to figure out how da get seeds delivered

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook