Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1599 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

patient clone exchange program

im not to sure where i heard this or even if it is true. the department of health has approved the exchange of medicinal marijuana clones between patients with there Personal Production License? or has it not been brought up to the attention of the DOH and if not is it illegal to do so? if not I would love for that to be a possibility so that we as patients can help each other out.:bigsmoke:
    StonerCasper Reviewed by StonerCasper on . patient clone exchange program im not to sure where i heard this or even if it is true. the department of health has approved the exchange of medicinal marijuana clones between patients with there Personal Production License? or has it not been brought up to the attention of the DOH and if not is it illegal to do so? if not I would love for that to be a possibility so that we as patients can help each other out.:bigsmoke: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Last I heard it still wasn't allowed.
    Will check again,though.

Quote Originally Posted by StonerCasper
    im not to sure where i heard this or even if it is true. the department of health has approved the exchange of medicinal marijuana clones between patients with there Personal Production License? or has it not been brought up to the attention of the DOH and if not is it illegal to do so? if not I would love for that to be a possibility so that we as patients can help each other out.:bigsmoke:
    As of now the patients can not exchange plants or seeds the producers can with other producers.I do know that if you have a personal production lic you can purchase clones from a producer.

AA. â??Personal production licenseâ? means a license issued to a qualified patient participating in the medical cannabis program, or to a qualified patientâ??s primary caregiver, to permit the qualified patient or primary caregiver to produce medical cannabis for the qualified patientâ??s personal use, consistent with the requirements of this rule.

7.34.4.9 QUALIFIED PERSONAL PRODUCTION APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
    A. A qualified patient may apply for a personal production license to produce medical cannabis solely for the qualified patientâ??s own use.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMonad
    AA. â??Personal production licenseâ? means a license issued to a qualified patient participating in the medical cannabis program, or to a qualified patientâ??s primary caregiver, to permit the qualified patient or primary caregiver to produce medical cannabis for the qualified patientâ??s personal use, consistent with the requirements of this rule.
    So does this mean that I can grow my patients plants at my property if my patient is unable to at his residence? I thought that I read that patients could only grow at there house but that their caregivers can help them with it.

Thanks,

The latter is correct.
    Patients house tied to the PPL address.

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    As of now the patients can not exchange plants or seeds the producers can with other producers.I do know that if you have a personal production lic you can purchase clones from a producer.
    Taking this one step further...patients can also purchase up to 16 seeds from a LNPP (which most are not going to have until sometime in the future). Some of the producers are selling clones. You just have to check with each one about which strains are available and cost.

I hand you something that is legal for me and for you. You hand me something that's legal for you and me. WHERE'S THE CRIME??????

Scared (but NOT to trade clones w/ other card-carriers with PPLs!!!!!) :thumbsup: (Bet "Dominick in Disguise" is gonna tell me why this is wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredasHell
    I hand you something that is legal for me and for you. You hand me something that's legal for you and me. WHERE'S THE CRIME??????

Scared (but NOT to trade clones w/ other card-carriers with PPLs!!!!!) :thumbsup: (Bet "Dominick in Disguise" is gonna tell me why this is wrong).
    Okay. All I will say is...read the rules and be careful if you aren't following them. ;-)

OK CFO aka "Dominick in Disguise" Your right LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast