The killer is 22. The end product of a dehumanized generation cut off from any meaningfull pursuit. A generation saturated in sex and violence to point
people could just smell it on him. Like methamphetamines giving you a sense of pride and accomplishment while it cooks your brains.

This is just the first taste. The media spins his biography off like a list of vague symptoms. Something you would proscribe anti depressents for.
I can't watch it becuase it makes me feel physically ill. These symptoms happen to describe a large cross section of disinheartened youth.

Who should probably just be locked up for society's sake. Maybe it would just be better if we identified them at birth and killed them then. Nah before they even leave the womb. So we wouldn't have to look at them or listen to their insane ramblings about peace and human rights.

Or feel scared and uncomfortable when they say bad things and mutter curses and oaths towards the infallibality of policy. As it stomps the shit out of whatever control they have of their lives.

I resent being lopped in with that sad creature. I hate being cut off from my ambitions. I'm tired of culture ramming this shit down my throat.
DropDeadFred Reviewed by DropDeadFred on . Ruminations derived from assassanation The killer is 22. The end product of a dehumanized generation cut off from any meaningfull pursuit. A generation saturated in sex and violence to point people could just smell it on him. Like methamphetamines giving you a sense of pride and accomplishment while it cooks your brains. This is just the first taste. The media spins his biography off like a list of vague symptoms. Something you would proscribe anti depressents for. I can't watch it becuase it makes me feel physically ill. Rating: 5