Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

4:20

With 4:20 left on the clock, the next play from scrimmage, a 67 yard TD run. What an amazing feat right on time!!!! :lol5: Seattle over New Orleans.
    gypski Reviewed by gypski on . 4:20 With 4:20 left on the clock, the next play from scrimmage, a 67 yard TD run. What an amazing feat right on time!!!! :lol5: Seattle over New Orleans. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    With 4:20 left on the clock, the next play from scrimmage, a 67 yard TD run. What an amazing feat right on time!!!! :lol5: Seattle over New Orleans.
    To clarify if you're stoned and say huh, the game clock was stopped on 4:20 left to play. On the next snap from center, the clock started, and the 67 yard winning TD run commenced @ 4:20 remaining in game time.

huh? :stoned:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    huh? :stoned:
    Shows Seattle is a cannabis friendly city since the winning score began at 4:20. :stoned:

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    Shows Seattle is a cannabis friendly city since the winning score began at 4:20. :stoned:
    I'm thinking that they told Marshawn, in the huddle, that there was a blunt with his name on it in the endzone . . . if he could get there . . . imp:

the Saints tackle like Betty White....:stoned:

Not only the 4:20 thing, but that was one of the greatest runs I've seen this season:thumbsup:...he musta broke 7 or 8 tackles, and how often do you see the QB run 65 yards down field making blocks? Truly a fun game to watch! Today is our turn....Go Ravens!!! We be pimpin in KC today...plan on KC being our "chief" bitches this afternoon....and thx Gypski....I'll be watching the clock carefully today....LOL!

GO RAVENS ! ! !

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook