Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1501 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Germany needs your help

Hello,

today I would like to ask for your help!
    For more than 20 years Germany has changed nothing in drug(cannabis) policy and as a effect of this grievance, sometimes growers are punished harder as people who rape or kill other!!! This plant sould not be a krime all over the world!!! So please help us and sign the petition to decriminalize cannabis-users in Germany. Everybody can sign nometter where he/she is from or which age.

you can find "A How to sign" here
    Cannabis Petition » Blog Archive » How to sign the petition

it's in english

sincerely a humble guy from Germany
    KSNO1984 Reviewed by KSNO1984 on . Germany needs your help Hello, today I would like to ask for your help! For more than 20 years Germany has changed nothing in drug(cannabis) policy and as a effect of this grievance, sometimes growers are punished harder as people who rape or kill other!!! This plant sould not be a krime all over the world!!! So please help us and sign the petition to decriminalize cannabis-users in Germany. Everybody can sign nometter where he/she is from or which age. you can find "A How to sign" here Cannabis Petition » Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Germany needs your help

Best of luck, I hope that you're eventually successful! :smokin:

Germany needs your help

Well it really hasn't gotten all that better here in the US either. Even with supposedly legal medical marijuana. If marijuana is involved in any way, shape or form, the person connected to it is held suspect in too many ways they shouldn't.

Its like constantly having a dark cloud hanging over your head following you around. Simply because of the lies making it illegal and LEO lurking, waiting for someone to make a mistake just so they can fuck with you even if have a legal, valid condition and authorization.

Something is drastically wrong with this picture and it needs to be changed big time throughout the US and the rest of the world. :twocent:

Germany needs your help

Welcome!

My suggestion would be to follow the Prop 215 model that the California voters approved 14 years ago here in the US. This has proven to be the model of success. It took a handful of States to finally stand up the federalies and demand their Constitutional rights be upheld.

Trying to get real change in cannabis laws in the US Congress has proved to be damn near impossible, but getting the fed's to finally honor our rights and mind their own f'n business has been the winning strategy.

I'm not familiar with Germany's Constitution but what are the chances of passing local med use laws within one of the sixteen States and trying to force the Bundestag to just let it be?

Best of luck to you. :greenthumb:

Germany needs your help

Thank you all!
    I found the whole petition translated

"Petition to decriminalize cannabis consumers.

The german parliament may decide changes in drug law, by which consumer referred cannabis offenses (possession, acquisition and cultivation of small amounts) in germany are consistently decriminalized.

Reason:
    The estimate that cannabis consumers are allready decriminalized in Germany is a fallacy.
    In germany there are approximately 100,000 criminal procedures against simple cannabis consumers. Many criminal procedures for possession of small quantities are stopped, but up to then the police has allready seized the cannabis and wrote a report. Allthough, often it does come to hard punishments for purely consumer referred crimes, even with small quantities. In some federal states the procedures against consumers go even beyond that. Apart from their discrimination in the vehicle-traffic, consumers are being exposed to house searches and police-identification processings. (like taking fingerprints)

More then 3 million regular or occasional cannabis consumers and more then 12 million humans with consumer experience are no criminals!
    An EMNID inquiry by the German Hemp Federation (DHV) in July 2010 showed that a majority of germans support a further decriminalization of cannabis consumers.

In order to end the pursuit and discrimination of consumers and integrate a sensible cannabis policy into the german juridical system, I suggest in the name of the German Hemp Federation (DHV):

1. To raise the "small amount" : The "small amount", up to which procedures are being stopped, should clearly be raised. At least the earlier regulation from Schleswig-Holstein, 30 gram, would be meaningful.

2. That the "small amount" is specified federally uniform in the german drug law, so that the present patchwork in Germany with very different regulations , e.g. for repeated violations is replaced by a federally uniform regulation. The new regulation should be formulated in such a way that the possession of this quantity for own usage (no trading) is no longer punishable, so that this amount of cannabis does not have to be seized and no criminal procedure is opened.

3. Also the cultivation of a few hemp plants for self-supply should be decriminalized. Here it is necessary to find a regulation which is in compliance with the regulation of a ??small amount? even after the harvest, as the yield for one year will often exceed e.g. 30 gram.
    This might be managed like in Spain, through the establishment of cultivation associations, which grow the permitted number of plants and give away the harvest in small portions. (Cannabis Social Club)

4. The introduction of a value for the THC limit in traffic, similar to alcohol, which is scientifically comprehensible and on the one hand secures traffic safety, and on the other hand ends the discrimination of hemp consumers through driving licence right.

5. Heavy fundamental right interferences such as house searches or finger printing procedures, which are meant for handling heavy crimes, should not be used any more in connection with small cannabis amounts."

plz read an sign

sincerely

a humble guy from germany

Germany needs your help

Best of luck

Germany needs your help

Definitely wishing my fellow Germans the best. In the US now but man I miss Deutschland. Alot of wonderful memories, food & beer there.

MM
    Living well is the best revenge.
    IS IT 4:20 YET?????

Germany needs your help

I will sign it. And I am too from German heritage.

Germany needs your help

yes, I will sign it too. my dad's family is Dutch heritage, close enuff. :jointsmile: good luck. :greenthumb: I've only been Deutschland a couple of times but alway had a great time there. Best pizza I ever had was in Bavaria imp: but then the best Chinese food I've ever had was in Italy so go figure. best part of Europe was beer has the same name in almost every language.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]