aloha fellow mmj bruddahs in da islands.........comin over feb .......got peeps on maui......would love to get toghether and 'network' and see how lovely it must be to grow outdoors in the tropics.........our law here in CO. pretty good
but they are recently made it more restrictive but overall we got 15,000+ cards out here........i,m @ 9,000+ ft. indoors(of course) up in them thar mnts...nice and peacefull,no hassles or helicopters,(so far...yipes!).......
......let's get togeddah.....i,ll post some girls next time........goin to molokai too........feb.16-mar 7 be on maui.............just a growin ol granpa.....ahhh
hawaii.....we had 10 below the other nite......tons o snow up high.......not much my location on east slope just west o denver....order me up some panko toasted mahi ....seard ahi ...mi tie .....ono burger.......kahlua pork....
oh yeah and one of those seaweed cover sushi rice deals with the spam in da middle.......ummmmm........smoke up
grobro Reviewed by grobro on . aloha from colorado aloha fellow mmj bruddahs in da islands.........comin over feb .......got peeps on maui......would love to get toghether and 'network' and see how lovely it must be to grow outdoors in the tropics.........our law here in CO. pretty good but they are recently made it more restrictive but overall we got 15,000+ cards out here........i,m @ 9,000+ ft. indoors(of course) up in them thar mnts...nice and peacefull,no hassles or helicopters,(so far...yipes!)....... ......let's get togeddah.....i,ll Rating: 5