Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Sanford NC

Hey everybody new in NC just came down from NY. Livin in South Sanford Just looking for like minded people to hang out with. Post if you live near by or drop me a line. Peace
    BigSexual88 Reviewed by BigSexual88 on . Sanford NC Hey everybody new in NC just came down from NY. Livin in South Sanford Just looking for like minded people to hang out with. Post if you live near by or drop me a line. Peace Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Sanford NC

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexual88
    Hey everybody new in NC just came down from NY. Livin in South Sanford Just looking for like minded people to hang out with. Post if you live near by or drop me a line. Peace
    sanford here to man i live at highridge aparments down from kawanas park if your still around give me a hollar sometime so how do you like sanford i bet you think it sucks yeah it doese but the weed is great if you can locate it but the streets are hot right now been that way for 3or4 months but you still can find some if you know someone that deals we should get together sometime especally for the 4th going to have a shipload of mortars and m1000 firecrackers the good stuff you cant get shit in nc but safe and sane fireworks like sparklers and snaps etc the stuff im geting is illegal got to goto sc to buy them have a good one man

Sanford NC

Sanford is a great place but just can't find any bud. Lost my connect. Heard there is some great stuff here though.

Sanford NC

hey im from sanford to right now things are dry theres been a big bust i heard they do it every year everytime the cops here ride 2 per car that means theres something going on its eather a bust going to happen or something else but it is geting better if your interested i can have you hooked up with some hydro my cousin has 2keys of hydro and hes been wanting customers so if your interested let me know man i would invite you over for a smoke but all i got now is shake i useully get some from my sister but she cant find any eather she been look but my cousin has me spoiled i can have all the weed i want for nothing and man this stuff is really strong he gave me five buds a few weeks agao talking about laughing fits damn i had a hard time from stop laughing anytime you want to go get some let me know and we will go down there and get you some but i cant promise if he will be home he works at the chicken plant if theres anything else you want let me know he can get you anything you want ill let you go now have a good one man :-)