Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1932 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

bucket of buds :)

Starting the swell,and getting frosty
    True Punk is a fictional character. Any thing he says is in no way connected to his Creator. All pictures posted by True Punk are all photo-shoped or stolen off Google.:thumbsup:

Nice, but why the bucket? Do you remove them for any reason or is that their permanent home?

3.   Advertisements

Why the bucket.....good question. Well they were originally in 6" pots, but after topping they out grew them and became seriously rootbound. So I happend to find the big bucket in the trash, filled it with 6 gallons of pro-mix and put them in it to let those roots explore a bit. The light fixture also is the perfect size to keep the whole top of the bucket well lit . Also, I drilled holes around the top of the bucket and use them to run string thru to tie the plants down,so I have a nice even canopy. I know everyone says only one plant to a container, but its working great for me so far.
    True Punk is a fictional character. Any thing he says is in no way connected to his Creator. All pictures posted by True Punk are all photo-shoped or stolen off Google.:thumbsup:

Ok, better be careful of mold. How far from the top of the bucket is your soil. Looks like it might be pretty far down, no?

Shhh .....don't say mold. Had that problem last grow cuz one plant was getting no air circulation. Now,fan stays on 24/7, and bucket is rotated 3 times a day. And soil level is about 10" below the rim, but soil is 15" deep. Can't wait to see the root ball

Yea me too, I had too much going on in one smallish space without enough air....Just saying

Start of week 5. Not much to report. Moving along great.

OK, this has nothing to do with this log, but I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on my next strain. Since I have at least 10 grows under my belt,I feel its time for a real indoor grow. So the question is....... Mr nice critical mass or serious seeds chronic. I have done pleanty of research on both strains,but still am not sure. They are both heavy yields with a decent buzz. So if any of you have ever had any experience with either strain please feel free to leave your comments. Also,if you would enjoi maybe a side by side grow off,wich is another option,let me know and ill be more than up to a heavyweight battle

Start of week 7 for plant A. 10-14 more days

weres the rest of the post?you still out there or busted?
    :icon506:never give up on what you\'ve got.
    When one door of happiness closes, another opens
    but often we look so long at the closed door that
    we do not see the one which has opened for us.:rambohead:

**Personal Use Grower Only**

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast