Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Str8outtaweed Wins first annul Can Fantasy Football League

Funny thing is i believe his record was o fer before kicking ass in the play-offs.:thumbsup:

Eat Your Weedies came in second:thumbsup:

Great job bro, you got me by a point, lol. The link takes you to his score board and opponent as well.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....mid2=8&week=17

:rasta:
    LetsSeeYa Reviewed by LetsSeeYa on . Str8outtaweed Wins first annul Can Fantasy Football League Funny thing is i believe his record was o fer before kicking ass in the play-offs.:thumbsup: Eat Your Weedies came in second:thumbsup: Great job bro, you got me by a point, lol. The link takes you to his score board and opponent as well. http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/756150/matchup?mid1=3&mid2=8&week=17 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I won this one...:wtf:...but, nobody lived to see it, but me...:wtf:..

it was a come from behind win over FBR..if Yahoo has a historical section?..it's probably there?..Greenbuds..password: sticky

http://boards.cannabis.com/sports-ta...try-again.html

That's classic. :thumbsup:

The champ was 1-10 during the regular season. Came on at the right time looks like.

That was fun. We should have another league next season . . . if there is a season.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    That's classic. :thumbsup:

The champ was 1-10 during the regular season. Came on at the right time looks like.

That was fun. We should have another league next season . . . if there is a season.
    Man you gotta give em credit for comin from worst to first:thumbsup:its one of the hardest things to do. He kicked ass:thumbsup:

If anyone is interested in playing Fantasy Baseball let me know. I will put something up, but its a long season to play through. But if you like baseball you would like FF baseball, i do.

If you look in yahoo sports they keep your trophy's, i have a few but not to many 1 sbut i luv to play. I play in 4 different leagues with 4 different teams, lol. And i play from day one, till the last, even if im in he basement. But i would be reading about baseball anyway so same thing, just more fun.

I will be putting up a march madness pick em tourney soon too so watch for it:thumbsup:

Oh and thanks for posting that link Dutch, it was like reading ''baseball in the past'', i luved reading it. So much has changed since then and its not that damn old, lol.:thumbsup:

:rasta:

the folks in my other league are not gonna believe me...hahaha....gotta love it :smokin: