Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1887 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

Quote Originally Posted by stuweed224
    If you are in the US it is simply because not enough voting adults want it legal.

Most (even the non partakers) do think the current laws are a bit stiff but total legalization is too far. If you had backyards full lazy folks would try to steal like they do with any other "you got it I want it" commodity.
    I've produced my own since '83 and had a glimmer when Ed proclaimed legal by 2004. Then he finally got hit,Emory got hit and I've still never seen a 14 footer basking in the sun rip itself out and go do something unspeakable to a child.

Logic is a strange animal. Sad but true.
    voting=dead people

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

the reason why cannabis is illegal is because the USA government and its agencies say that there is no known medical use for the plant and thus made is a schedule 1 drug. obviously this contradicts the medical studies done and the states that do allow it. the first step is to reclassify cannabis and i think that is going on right now. yes, the big lobbyist dont want this but it will happen as the new voters hop on board the train

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

unfortunately marijuana will never be legal, ironically for the same reasons it should be legal.....our leaders don't want a society that gets along with each other...this is a free market economy, and uncle Sam is the biggest business of them all, they need criminals and people who break laws so they can fine them and get paid....when was the last time you got stoned and wanted to get violent or rob a bank?? NEVER......you get stoned and play video games....hahahaha

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

Quote Originally Posted by kayakush
    the reason why cannabis is illegal is because the USA government and its agencies say that there is no known medical use for the plant and thus made is a schedule 1 drug. obviously this contradicts the medical studies done and the states that do allow it. the first step is to reclassify cannabis and i think that is going on right now. yes, the big lobbyist dont want this but it will happen as the new voters hop on board the train
    Make sure you vote "YES" this November on Regulate Marijuana Like Wine Act.

5.   Advertisements

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

Quote Originally Posted by Microwave
    I reckon that as older generations of voting adults pass away and younger generations who grew up with cannabis (anytime after the mid 1960's) become the voting majority, then eventually cannabis laws will become less harsh and eventual legalization will occur. Can't say when, but the sooner the better. :thumbsup:
    The problem why no one wants to have legalization of cannabis is many people still think smoking pot is worse than alcohol and tobacco.The media and school is very anti-marijuana and full of myth about marijuana .

The people in government are puppets run by religion and the corporate America they do not care if the minority if they spend their life in jail for smoking pot.

Is marijuana going to be legalization soon well it is a tug of war and people have to fight for their rights.

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

sadly i dont think it will ever be legalized, alcohol companys would loose to much money, as would the drug companys especially if it was made legal to grow plant....hell i dont think there would be many things i would try and treat with marijuana

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

The kind of diseases that can be cured through marijuana will simply overwhelm you. So it will be really unfortunate if the legal restrictions prohibit the patients from obtaining the benefits of it. From the fact it is quite clear that the people are associating themselves with the cause. So it can be expected thay will be successful in their endeavor.

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

As much as i would like to believe this i feel that the people with the power have far to much to loose if it was legalized even for medicinal purposes, due to the fact that people who smoke tend to find that they question the reality in which we are in. And they dont like this...not...one...bit. They dont like the idea that people might wake up one morning and think, "hey why the f**k am i going to work today in order to earn a worthless bit a paper that i can exchange for a worthless metal?" or "why is it that i need to have the latest ipad and the that new car?" people need to free themselves from the mentality that this reality has trapped us in. one way to free your mind is marijuana use. And the government (or the puppeteers that control the "government") dont like this at all.

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

Instead of focusing on why it is not legal the real focus should be on how to make it legal. Yes it is important to understand why it was mad illegal. But more important is the reasons why it is still illegal and how to change it. The bottom line is money. Big pharmisuticals know what T.H.C. Is trust me they have done the research. They know how much they would loose if people could grow there own Medicean in there back yard. Pot is not a cure all but if used properly it can help with a lot of medical issues. Witch brings me to my next point.

If you want to legalize it than quite frankly the pot community as a whole needs to grow the fuck up!.... One of the biggest hurtles is simply public perception and let's face it the pot community has done a lot to hurt its self I can't tell you how many times I have herd some pot head saying yeah I need my Medicean wink! Wink! And let's face it getting real about how much of that happens is a key component. We all love the cheech and chong movies and movies like pineapple express. The problem is they create a P.R. Nightmare. In states where it is legalized there needs to be a real focus on publick awareness backed with solid indisputable facts. Intelligently delivered to the publick. A card board sign and arguing with closed minded people on a street corner is not the way to do it. You can change minds and sway public opinion but the stupid needs to be taken out. Knock off the hippie bull crap and the stariotypical definition of a pot head and fight it with facts at some point when enough states legalize it the federal gov. Will not be able to maintain its stance or enforce it and will turn it over to each individual state to handle on its own

WHY ISNT THE HERB LEGAL?

marijuana remains illegal for several reasons. it would put a big hurting on several industries, it also puts a small space between the user and the user's mind-which makes the subtle brainwashing technique next to useless. that and inertia, america has a hard time realizing it's made a mistake and will continue on.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345