Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1492 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

I recently ordered some feminized seeds, Serious Seeds AK-47, Serious Seeds White Russian, and Paradise seeds Nebula. All three are former cannabis cup winners. I did a search and no one has ever done a grow log on Nebula, so I will.

As of now we are about 3 weeks into vegetative growth. Supposedly just and indica sativa mix. Looking like it could go either way at this point, tomorrow is picture day for another grow log, so will add a pic of it tomorrow.

It sprouted in 24 hours in paper towel, lived in a 4" pot for about 2 weeks and moved into the 1/2 gal pot a week ago and was placed under the MH 400 watt at 18/6

As always, my soil is my fertilizer. I use Ocean Forest. Tap water. PH 6.5
    WashougalWonder Reviewed by WashougalWonder on . Paradise Seeds -Nebula I recently ordered some feminized seeds, Serious Seeds AK-47, Serious Seeds White Russian, and Paradise seeds Nebula. All three are former cannabis cup winners. I did a search and no one has ever done a grow log on Nebula, so I will. As of now we are about 3 weeks into vegetative growth. Supposedly just and indica sativa mix. Looking like it could go either way at this point, tomorrow is picture day for another grow log, so will add a pic of it tomorrow. It sprouted in 24 hours in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

This sounds interesting, and in good timing too. I'm almost ready to harvest, (got about another 20 days.) I'm thinking White Widow or AK47, but I'm curious about this Nebula strain.

I can't find any FFOF locally, but I did find some about 100 miles away for $20 bucks + tax & shipping. Question; do you need to sterilize the FF medium out of the bag? My present grow I used MG Organic and it was full of those damned 'ole black fly's! I wont do MG no more, had too many problems with it.

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

Quote Originally Posted by RAINHAZE
    but I'm curious about this Nebula strain.
    Question; do you need to sterilize the FF medium out of the bag? My present grow I used MG Organic and it was full of those damned 'ole black fly's! I wont do MG no more, had too many problems with it.
    Im with RAIN on this one. Nebula always catches my eye but then goes to the next on the menu. haha but my curiousness is getting the best of me along with this SOUR AFGHAN PURPS! :jointsmile: haha. But from what RAIN said about them pesky black nats and sterilizing the soil do you do it and how do you do it? THE FAMOUS AK-47!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've smoke this strain many of many times and i have never grown it. Im really looking foward to seeing the AK-47 grow along with the nebula. KEEP US POSTED!!

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

Quote Originally Posted by WashougalWonder
    I recently ordered some feminized seeds, Serious Seeds AK-47, Serious Seeds White Russian, and Paradise seeds Nebula. All three are former cannabis cup winners. I did a search and no one has ever done a grow log on Nebula, so I will.

As of now we are about 3 weeks into vegetative growth.
    Nebula,...hmm? Never heard of that one, but I've lived a sheltered life.
    Looks interesting, count me in. Three weeks in? Nice, don't have to sit through the dull part.

Kudos to you WW for keeping it interesting. I hadn't opened my mouth, but I'm following your Thai log, too. :thumbsup:

Bring on the visual aids!

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

Quote Originally Posted by RAINHAZE
    This sounds interesting, and in good timing too. I'm almost ready to harvest, (got about another 20 days.) I'm thinking White Widow or AK47, but I'm curious about this Nebula strain.

I can't find any FFOF locally, but I did find some about 100 miles away for $20 bucks + tax & shipping. Question; do you need to sterilize the FF medium out of the bag? My present grow I used MG Organic and it was full of those damned 'ole black fly's! I wont do MG no more, had too many problems with it.
    I use it straight out of the bag, but my supplier has trouble keeping it in stock so it is always fresh. Again, get some sticky fly traps and hang them around your room. If they cant lay eggs they die out.

I already have white widow and am growin the AK-47 along with the nebula. I will not do a grow log on it, there are bunches out there. Looking forward to it tho.

Time to do garden, so will add photo later and update the Thai too.

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

That's good to hear about the FF, I know your a strong advocate of it.:thumbsup:
    (I sprayed some cedar oil around the rim of the container and aint seen no more black fly's, but I'm sure it didn't faze the larvae.

I really like AK47, plus it's easy to grow but I also want to try something different.

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

So far the AK47 seems very nice. Veges quickly, clones well, flowering out the first one now.

So anyhow, I got the garden taken care of and here is the picture of her today.

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

Quote Originally Posted by WashougalWonder
    So far the AK47 seems very nice. Veges quickly, clones well, flowering out the first one now.

So anyhow, I got the garden taken care of and here is the picture of her today.
    Looking good @ 3 weeks.:thumbsup: (This is the Nebula right?)

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

Hey WW! Some of ya'll may have already figured out I'm a big fan of the rusky rifle stuff...I've been growing it for about 3 years now and since I am always screwing something up :wtf:, it's been very forgiving to grow and the smell is heavenly to me! But I smoke for effect and it has plenty of that too! If you don't mind, WW, would you occasionally post a pic of the AK just to compare with the Nebula? I'm getting ready to try some Purple Trainwreck next, which will be a change for me....O I'll still have some AK going too, tho! LOL! I'm looking at a getting another strain going also and would like to see how the neb (I've seen some pics of Nebula somewhere and remember it looked very nice!) does compared to the AK, which I am pretty familiar with. Thx man! :jointsmile:

Paradise Seeds -Nebula

I am looking for the nebula also...... It is suppose to have some good medical properties, i have been searching for about 2 years now. I have been putting off getting seeds, but i think i will have to this year. if you get it before i do post the Stats. i have had WW before and i was not impressed, i have been fed the story it depends on the grower well after trying several different growers ranging from NorCal to Seattle....:yeahright: I bought 10 seeds and was further disappointed I think that's why i never purchased the Nebula seeds thought it was another hyped up weed. But it still lurks in the back of my mind so to kill this pestering I am back on the hunt...:joint1:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast