Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

happy new year :)

hiya

happy new year everybody

i'm new here (to this site).. never really smoked before. i tried some ditch weed about a decade ago & it was just really awful, so i didn't bother trying any more of it.. lol it gave me severe cotton mouth & was an utterly unenjoyable experience. i've been talking to someone (not local) & he swears up & down that it is better than what i had, and he's managed to pique my curiosity... basically, i'm interested in finding some fairly decent stuff here in the tulsa area & am looking for some friends/connections/whatever and/or any tips you'd like to share to a total, relatively naive newbie? oh.. my friend said i should ask for something easy on the throat, since i don't smoke and stuff.. guess that would be a good idea. lol also, i'm interested in weed, because i figured it is the least harmful thing i could do that would help ease pains & stuff. if i can enjoy it, then that would be even better.

alrighty, thanks for your time. sorry if i sound weird. just a noob looking for some help. take care. hope you all have a great new year! :thumbsup:

[edit]: oh yes.. i forgot.. lol i have a vague idea of what a nug is (nugget).. but um.. what are some other terms and whatnot that i should know? (i feel like a complete moron. :/ sorry for the dumb questions, just really very new)
    momosake Reviewed by momosake on . happy new year :) hiya :) happy new year everybody :) i'm new here (to this site).. never really smoked before. i tried some ditch weed about a decade ago & it was just really awful, so i didn't bother trying any more of it.. lol it gave me severe cotton mouth & was an utterly unenjoyable experience. i've been talking to someone (not local) & he swears up & down that it is better than what i had, and he's managed to pique my curiosity... basically, i'm interested in finding some fairly decent stuff here in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

happy new year :)

lol okay.. well.. was worth a shot. thanks for your time anyways. :thumbsup:

hope you all have a great year.