My brother and I got into a discussion about my current grow and my plan to produce some seeds from it. He reminded me that in hybrids, the offspring will tend to revert back to traits from the parent strains and that it takes many generations to find plants that stabilize with the combined traits, thereby making a stabile hybrid.

From what I can see out there, White Widow has been around for a while now and should have been stabilized. Does anyone know this to be the case, or am I just wasting my time trying to produce seeds from this grow?

Emmie
emilya Reviewed by emilya on . is White Widow a stabile hybrid? My brother and I got into a discussion about my current grow and my plan to produce some seeds from it. He reminded me that in hybrids, the offspring will tend to revert back to traits from the parent strains and that it takes many generations to find plants that stabilize with the combined traits, thereby making a stabile hybrid. From what I can see out there, White Widow has been around for a while now and should have been stabilized. Does anyone know this to be the case, or am I just Rating: 5