Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1505 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

is White Widow a stabile hybrid?

1. The increased dark time on WW is what causes the buds to crystallize even more. Its more or less plant stress, but the breeders do suggest the last two weeks in darkness, or at least a 16 hour dark timer. As far as the biological explanation, your stressing the plant, and its producing the sugars by eating itself.
    2. Nope, that works.
    3. I would think that if you have 3 1k lights, that your plants could benefit being vegged another month (or even two) before putting 16 into flower. I can understand how the grow room can overgrow, but realistically, I could do a 20x15 room with 3 1kers, that's roughly 75 well spaced 5 gallon buckets, or 50 well spaced 30g containers
    4. Veg sounds good, if I were you, I'd add another light and veg at least 4 weeks longer

Yes, that's plenty of room about your grow, please keep in mind that my experience is limited in the HPS area, however I know that HPS pushes alot more lumens than CFL, and I'm just assuming, but your 1k lights should be pushing a total of 340k lumens, I'm getting 3oz average with limited topping at 9k lumen per sq ft. giving you roughly 12x12 per light on a 1k lamp. (easily cover 20x15 with a 3 1k's)

Quote Originally Posted by low_rdr
    Yes, that's plenty of room about your grow, please keep in mind that my experience is limited in the HPS area, however I know that HPS pushes alot more lumens than CFL, and I'm just assuming, but your 1k lights should be pushing a total of 340k lumens, I'm getting 3oz average with limited topping at 9k lumen per sq ft. giving you roughly 12x12 per light on a 1k lamp. (easily cover 20x15 with a 3 1k's)
    Are we on the same page/rather in the same room? I'm referencing the Flowering room, not the Veg. If you are also, then that's incredible. What you're saying is that I could be growing 75 plants in lieu of 16 using the same lights AND getting the same yield??? How can that be? Are they on light rails? How high above the plants are they placed?

Our lamps are SunMaster Super High Output HPS Deluxe with a high-output ballast. The box says it delivers 150k lumens x 3 lights = 450k. I have a Nicetu LX 802 Digital Light Meter, but my lights just went off so I can't measure till tomorrow.

I'm dying to understand this.

3.   Advertisements

Happy, my yahoo connect is on my profile. We should hook up and compare notes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123