Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1926 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

nutrients????? please help first grow

Well I was wondering if anyone could help me a little this is my first grow and I have a problem with my bag seed plant its about 8 weeks old and its pretty decent but I'm usiing miracle gro but that's not the problem I wanted to know if I could start flowering on 12-12 because the nutrients that i got were the wrong kind and my plant is getting a little too big so i wanted to know if I could just switch too 12 on 12 off until I get more nutrients??

I'm doing a scrog/Lst grow with mid grade weed for first grow with one cfl 26/100watts I have two more im putting in today another 26 cfl and a soft white 13/50 watt

any advice would help me alot I listen to everything
    Therambobambo1 Reviewed by Therambobambo1 on . nutrients????? please help first grow Well I was wondering if anyone could help me a little this is my first grow and I have a problem with my bag seed plant its about 8 weeks old and its pretty decent but I'm usiing miracle gro but that's not the problem I wanted to know if I could start flowering on 12-12 because the nutrients that i got were the wrong kind and my plant is getting a little too big so i wanted to know if I could just switch too 12 on 12 off until I get more nutrients?? I'm doing a scrog/Lst grow with mid grade Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Therambobambo1
    Well I was wondering if anyone could help me a little this is my first grow and I have a problem with my bag seed plant its about 8 weeks old and its pretty decent but I'm usiing miracle gro but that's not the problem I wanted to know if I could start flowering on 12-12 because the nutrients that i got were the wrong kind and my plant is getting a little too big so i wanted to know if I could just switch too 12 on 12 off until I get more nutrients??

I'm doing a scrog/Lst grow with mid grade weed for first grow with one cfl 26/100watts I have two more im putting in today another 26 cfl and a soft white 13/50 watt

any advice would help me alot I listen to everything

Ok so if you listen, you need to read. That said,first of all you need to keep it there till harvest or it may hermy. Second, the lights will make your plants start to flower, not any nutes you put on them. So, switch to 12/12 and keep it there, but in less your growing a couple grams of weed, you need way more light. And 100watts of light will never grow a plant thats to big, ever. If so we would all have one. If you look at my cfl grow in my sig, i think in the end, i had 11 cfl's and the grow worked. But the only reason was i kept the lights and plants tight with reflective white card board. Use anything to reflect your light, but you need way more man. I would get more lights and skip the nutes, the plant will grow fine. Watch the plant grow and do some reading, those are the best 2 things i can say. You need to read to understand that 100ws of light could not grow much of a plant. Trust me, i use one to start my seeds, but the lights i made in my grow are cheep to buy and easy to make. Heck one set would flower her nice. Read the lighting section and look at sq ft per watt. You need at least X amount of light to get X amount of bud, in less your only looking to grow a joint at a time:stoned:this will not get ya friendly with the girls. Also, the reading helps you know what im talking about
    I used 279watts of cfl's for my grow, 4 lants and got a qp in the end, first indoor, i was pleased.:jointsmile:

So ask your questions now and a pic of the plant is a must here bro. Use the cell if you gotta:thumbsup:

Good luck:rasta:

You might not need any additional fert if you're using miracle grow. After 8 weeks veg it's time to flower.

Quote Originally Posted by polishpollack
    You might not need any additional fert if you're using miracle grow. After 8 weeks veg it's time to flower.
    Being first grow i think your right, but i missed the MG. I have grown with pre fertted soil, but never added anything through the grow. I saw to many people burn their plant or that would have been the first thing id say. But people always want to add something:wtf:

Yep no ferts needed:thumbsup:

:rasta:

What if i add two 65 watt cfls soft white to the 27 watt cfl how much bud do u think i would get out of my mid grade bag seed lst/scrog grow

What if i add two 65 watt cfls soft white to the 27 watt cfl how much bud do u think i would get out of my mid grade bag seed lst/scrog grow
    Well first you need to know that there is not any person here that can tell you how much you can get at harvest. What you need to do is grow out a few plants and watch them grow. In the mean time read till your eyes bleed, we all read and new info is always learned. These must be done as there are no short cuts, if ya want the dankness:thumbsup:

As far as your so called ''mid grade bag seed'', the genetics in it may be killer as it was probably mass grown and not taken care of. You would be very surprised what some bag seed can give you with the proper care.

As far as the lights, yeah that will get your plant to bud up ok, but your not going to get an oz or anything. If your lucky maybe an 1/4oz, but this is only under the right conditions. Read the lighting section, it will give you a better understanding then just this paragraph.

If you read Canni's thread on his Scrog, it can give you an idea what you need to get and the lighting used. LST can work well with great yields and keep your space tight. Just make sure the lights are as close to the plant as possible and like i said in the first post, try and keep something reflective around your plant. Mylar works the best, but flat white paint is great i believe as its better then nothing. Canni got 3 1/2 oz's i think from his last Scrog, but he has the first of all, the know how, lights, set-up, the correct nutes and reads all the time.

Man when you first start to grow, i understand the excitement, cuz at one time we all were there. But reading and understanding the plants needs are something you need to read about. But this will make you a great grower some day and this time next year, you ill be growing well. Just takes reading and growing out plants and watch them develop in my opinion.

Add the lights and go 12/12, but it is very important when in the plants dark cycle it does not get any light period or it will hermy. Also you need a fan to cool the cfl's as they are not so hot, but as they get close to the plant, they will burn it. But its very important to keep them close 3''-4'' away if not closer. Some burn in the end will give better buds, just dont burn them to bad. Read my grow in the Sig, i used cfl's, then ask more questions so we are on the same page.:thumbsup:

Thanks this help me out a bit but another ???? where do i find your sig whatever that is because i went to your profile but didnt know how to find it

Thanks this help me out a bit but another ???? where do i find your sig whatever that is because i went to your profile but didnt know how to find it
    Look at the bottom of my post, you will see all my grows i posted, but look at the '10 Indoor grow. It is in ever post under the text, just click on the '10 Indoor Grow'' and it will take you right to it. And any questions just ask man, il jump in.

okay i have a read a bout half of the your 10 indoor grow so far and it made add a couple of things to my grow like the y splitter and the white paint spray and where do you get yours seeds from i have to used my own from bagseed but ill keep reading and keep asking questions.......

Thanks for the help i relly appreciated keep the great info coming until then enjoy a bowl on me lol

oh yeah and just another random question were you a little scared ike me to post pics or what i want to show you how it looks just a lil concerned shoud i be on this site

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast