Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1932 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

NEW 2011 DWC HYDROPONICS -PLANB-D0TC0M

HI, Happy new year to everyone!!

during last yr i did a tent soil grow using 400w hpi light skunk #1 result very sucessful. decided to try something new for 2011, basicaly im gonna start 2 plants every 2 weeks so hopefully at the other end of this system by march ill get about 2 plants every 2 weeks,

this is a basic grow i dont have access to vast amounts of money so it will be done cheap as chips.

im still getting together equipment so would like your advice as i go along.
    please see fig1 PlanB
    d0tc0m Reviewed by d0tc0m on . NEW 2011 DWC HYDROPONICS -PLANB-D0TC0M HI, Happy new year to everyone!! during last yr i did a tent soil grow using 400w hpi light skunk #1 result very sucessful. decided to try something new for 2011, basicaly im gonna start 2 plants every 2 weeks so hopefully at the other end of this system by march ill get about 2 plants every 2 weeks, this is a basic grow i dont have access to vast amounts of money so it will be done cheap as chips. im still getting together equipment so would like your advice as i go along. please Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

some equipment i already have.

I run a setup using the same idea cheap as possible and I'm using the same parts lol and mine works fine all u need is net pots and a medium I use rockwool cubes and clay pebbles.. That's all u need be really light on nutes when there ready for them and watch them babies grow... Good luck

A wise man says toke slow make the night time flow !!

so im gonna have 6 different tubs, each tub is going to be different mix so its going to be tough getting the mixes right for each tub, im really gonna need your help guys.

hi guys so after a little delay i got the first pot up and running this is gonne be my mother plant tub and my starter for the babies.

The plant to the right is from fem seed and its either blue cheese or skunk#1 ill know when the leaves develop more its going to be my mother( if possible) the one on right is orange bud clone i got from a friend and i not sure wat to do with yet ANY SUGESTIONS GUYS??.

is it ok to transfer my seedling from soil to the tub what should i use?

my tub takes 6 litre's of water. things i also need to find out are:

can i use some biobizz grow and bloom i used for my last soil grow?
    if so how much do i put into 6 litre's?
    If i cant wat do u guys recomend??

What type of lighting are you using?
    \"All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too ... I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.\" - Excerpt from \"Invisible Man\" by Ralph Ellison
    \"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.\" - Og Mandino

Quote Originally Posted by Alantae
    What type of lighting are you using?
    its a floresent light and a led in this box on 24hrs a day plants have grown well under these conditions for the past month.

so can u use biobizz mix in my 6 ltr tub, i have both grow and bloom what else would i need????

Now are you using TAP Water right from the fossit or do you have a REVERSE OSMOSIS system, or do you let your water sit and distill?

If your using RO or Distilled water CAL/MAG PLUS is a must. Yes you can use BIOBUZZ in your nutrient regiment. Use the same as you would PER GALLON of water and once a gallon/nutrients is mixed dump it in in your tubs or if you know how many gallons fill your tubs you can just apply that amount to your tubs on water changes. PPM Meter (PARTS PER MILLION) for nutrients to water ratio (i still need to get one) and a PH Tester to test the PH of your water before and after apply nutrients this is also a MUST. Hope this helps.