Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1657 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Free Drugs - My first book!

I wrote a short book tonight. It's shows how to access previous drug states through thought alone. Sounds to bizarre to be true? Give it a go!

Any comments or questions or scathing criticism are all welcome

It's a pdf file and only about 300KB so will take seconds to download.

Direct download... MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Torrent link... Free Drugs by bhonkers Torrent - btjunkie
    bhouncy Reviewed by bhouncy on . Free Drugs - My first book! I wrote a short book tonight. It's shows how to access previous drug states through thought alone. Sounds to bizarre to be true? Give it a go! Any comments or questions or scathing criticism are all welcome :) It's a pdf file and only about 300KB so will take seconds to download. Direct download... MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Torrent link... Free Drugs by bhonkers Torrent - btjunkie Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I took the book off Amazon after I found out how they dropped wikileaks website. It's now totally free like the free drugs you can access at any time by using the power of your mind. If those links are dead then I'll up load again in both .pdf and .mobi.

The book isn't the greatest but the subject is very interesting to me and the very short pamphlet (as someone called it) gives people a starting point into very deep altered states of consciousness.

bhouncy-very interesting thought, will try download after updating Norton! PR