Hey guys, i just recently bought a small bubbler maybe about 3.5 inches tall, but the stem is really close to the bowl. Now... i am pretty novice smoker but i dont think im lighting it wrong, but when i light my weed in the bowl the flame is really close to my face and is really really hot and almost burns my face. I dont know if i need to really stick the flame in the bowl, but i dont wanna torch all my weed. I dont know if anyone else had the same problem, but any suggestions would be appreciated on what i could do.
bassman94 Reviewed by bassman94 on . Small Bubbler Burning me Hey guys, i just recently bought a small bubbler maybe about 3.5 inches tall, but the stem is really close to the bowl. Now... i am pretty novice smoker but i dont think im lighting it wrong, but when i light my weed in the bowl the flame is really close to my face and is really really hot and almost burns my face. I dont know if i need to really stick the flame in the bowl, but i dont wanna torch all my weed. I dont know if anyone else had the same problem, but any suggestions would be Rating: 5