Hello,

I am new to the fourm and I am greatful to be among so many like minded people. I have chronic back and nerve pain with musle spasms, numb feet pain in my hips and joints. I'm so tired of taking Opiate narcotics for my pain it only seems to make it worse in the long term. I have been medicating for a couple years now without the card. I would really like to get a card but it seems that the requirements are rigid and doctors are scarse here in new mexico. I found one in T or C. but I'm weary of calling. I don't go to doctors on a regular basis I work full time and always have. I exercise to compensate for my pain which helps release endorphins which help my pain greatly. As I get older it's becoming more difficult to control the pain. If anybody knows of any doctors in new mexico that are cool so to speak please let me know.
Mudd66 Reviewed by Mudd66 on . Hello from the Southwest Hello, I am new to the fourm and I am greatful to be among so many like minded people. I have chronic back and nerve pain with musle spasms, numb feet pain in my hips and joints. I'm so tired of taking Opiate narcotics for my pain it only seems to make it worse in the long term. I have been medicating for a couple years now without the card. I would really like to get a card but it seems that the requirements are rigid and doctors are scarse here in new mexico. I found one in T or C. but I'm Rating: 5