Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1527 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Big Bud & SK #1 Flowering and Harvest Log

Quote Originally Posted by Stomper420
    Do you think that trunk will come back to produce anouther round? Id like to see that....

Nice plants for sure. Cant wait for mine to get that bushy
    100% positive it will. The plant that the clone is from was revegged 3 times.That would be 4 harvests from 1 plant. There is an advantage to revegging.:thumbsup:

I ask cause there not much left on there at all!! Keep us up to date on that would yea:thumbsup: Do you transplant? If so, when and how? Doesnt it need a bigger pot each time or do you trim the roots? Anywho, nice growing GA

3.   Advertisements

I ask cause there not much left on there at all!! Keep us up to date on that would yea:thumbsup: Do you transplant? If so, when and how? Doesnt it need a bigger pot each time or do you trim the roots? Anywho, nice growing GA
    Thank ya for the props! I'll transplant when it starts to veg. I just pull the bottom of the rootball out from the center,then put it in a bigger pot.I like to use a low profile pot or make ya one. The white square ones are kitty litter buckets.Bags are the next best thing for convenience.I love them. When it gets about 12-14 inches I'll flower it again. You really don't need to leave but a few small buds.I had one I vegged twice and the more you veg the same plant the taller it will be the next time.Big disadvantage for me with limited height.

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    100% positive it will. The plant that the clone is from was revegged 3 times.That would be 4 harvests from 1 plant. There is an advantage to revegging.:thumbsup:
    Here are 4 Big Bud and one of them has already started vegging back.:thumbsup: In a few more days I should have one more vegging again.Here are a couple of pics..The last pic is of the SK#1 seedlings.. There are 5. The 2 clones beside them are 2 I saved that I had thrown out.We'll see how they do.They are SK#1,too..The 2 seedlings on the left are the mystery beans from my friend.

Here is a youtube link of a video I just uploaded.:jointsmile:

YouTube - DSCF9774.AVI

I hung some panda poly and you would not believe the difference in the amount of light versus that mylar I was using. I'll be using poly from now on!:thumbsup:

Here is a video that was made way early in the morning. Starting to look great!:thumbsup:

YouTube - MOV00152.AVI

I hung some panda poly and you would not believe the difference in the amount of light versus that mylar I was using. I'll be using poly from now on!:thumbsup:
    Ga, you think so? I was thinking about that too. Wondering why you dont see big ops with the mylar:thumbsup: Ill have to look into that more. Great point though

Ga, you think so? I was thinking about that too. Wondering why you dont see big ops with the mylar:thumbsup: Ill have to look into that more. Great point though
    I'm gonna go make a video and post it.. I'll let you see for yourself! IMO... I see what I see. I have to wear my shades in there. The darker ones,too.Get the Sunleaves or Panda Film. I have the Sunleaves. Reflective as... Well. Check out the vid when I post it. Watch the last one I posted and you will see the mylar. The one I'm about to go make will be with the poly. Inside tip..

I Think soo...:thumbsup:

I'm gonna go make a video and post it.. I'll let you see for yourself! IMO... I see what I see. I have to wear my shades in there. The darker ones,too.Get the Sunleaves or Panda Film. I have the Sunleaves. Reflective as... Well. Check out the vid when I post it. Watch the last one I posted and you will see the mylar. The one I'm about to go make will be with the poly. Inside tip..

I Think soo...:thumbsup:
    Hey bro, how's it going:thumbsup:

Just wondered if when you have time you might toss up a pic or two? I cant look at your vidssucks too, dial-up, but its all i can get here. I miss a lot of shit on here because of it and takes forever to load pics. But better then nothing i guess:wtf:

Just like to see the addition

:rasta:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast