Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1487 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Marijuana USA

Quote Originally Posted by donniedorko
    Um. Wow, that's a lotta crazy. Do people not know that you're supposed to ignore all the crazy shit marijuana tells you? I thought everyone knew that. You know, you're in public and it tells you those people over there are talking about you. Or you think about your life while high, and next thing you know you're selling all your crap and moving to a commune in South America?

Seriously, I thought everyone learned that in college. Or high school maybe.
    Well, next year is the start to the service economy. Which service are you gonna work for?? You've got the Military, Homeland security, TSA, Haloburton or local Government. They are still working on the Health services division of the Government.

Over just the last week or two we've seen the start of making truth telling ILLEGAL! Whilst telling us that whistle blowing will SOON be a FEDERAL offense. (Exposing criminal government will be a crime, But crime AS government is already NOT a crime!).

I WISH I lived in your world buddy.:thumbsup: Would sure be nice to know this country would have ANYTHING after the next few years.(other then Government, jails and poverty)

I'd bet YOU and Highpop know EVERYTHING about your local sports team too!!

Marijuana USA

I STRONGLY suggest you (Highpop and Donnidorko) watch this video from the floor of congress last week.

YouTube - Lying is Not Patriotic

3.   Advertisements

Marijuana USA

It must be entertaining to live in your world, Vance. An adventure behind every tree, a toad in every garden.

Marijuana USA

Hoo boy, Ron Paul. Why am I not surprised?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123