Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1672 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Open A Dispensary in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by maricopammd
    I can speak FOR MYSELF & OTHERS if they allow..& I do think taking the time to criticize one persons website without allowing another is HYPOCRITICAL, even for a "CEO" whose jobs is to REPRESENT HIS/HER PPL of the "Society" you stand for, which by the way has a message no stronger than the website you criticized. Your Website doesn't show your "experience" in anything you claim the OTHER doesn't have as well.NOT TO MENTION that if your "PICTURES" in your website are "AUTHENTIC" from your DISPENSARY.....then you are BREAKING AZ LAW. by the NEW Medical MARIJUANA act as of NOV 5th, it is "LEGAL" to medicate ONESELF WITH A DOCTOR RECOMMENDATION, but THE LAW is still ILLEGAL in AZ for GROWTH, SALE, & TRANSPORTATION. YOU ARE DOING the NEW AZ DISPENSARIES A DISSERVICE with your actions and your MOUTH. Shame on you. you are embarassing me & embarrassing yourself. STOP embarrassing me, stop embarrassing yourself. How can you preach & lead when you cannot even follow quietly???

I never claim to have experience in growing & RUNNING a dispensary. ONLY PPL in STATES that are currently DOING SO & EXPANDING HERE have "EXPERIENCE" nobody in AZ has "experience." We all have growing, botany and/or horticulture backgrounds to a varied degree. Some of us more than others. I ask you to feel free to look through my website critic it so I MAY BEST SERVE THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA COMMUNITY (especially if you are apart of it locally), not serve the best interest of my pocketbook, as your website seems to have in it PRIMARY FOCUS...MONEY....How can you GIVE A CERTIFICATION when you don't even have A CERTIFICATION in the STATE rules for POST-SECONDARY schooling? how can you GIVE A CLASS FORMAT without a REAL FACULTY with a board of DIRECTORS?? WHERE IS YOUR EDUCATION certification FROM OAKSTERDAM UNIVERSITY to backup your claim that you have the knowlege to TEACH??...ohh yeah there is nothing more gained from your classes than one can read in the library for free..???.....take the gullible for a ride much?? Maybe I'm ranting too, but I am only giving static back to the ppl who leave thier socks on when they walk on my carpet.
    #1 "has a message no stronger than the website you criticized"

you must not have looked very closely at our "messages"...from our front page alone, "First and foremost we at Arizona Cannabis Society is here to help patients get better. Our goal is to provide an educational, and compassionate atmosphere where patients can explore treatment options using medical marijuana.

Arizona Cannabis Society proudly supports*: Phoenix Tears"

then from the bottom of the same page...

"*The AZCS infusion facility intends on producing "Phoenix Tears" at a commercial level and offering clinical studies specifically tailored around this medicine. We hope to offer this medication to 51 medical facilities located in the valley as part of the largest 3rd party clinical study regarding the effects of cannabis in treating cancer ever attempted.
    Stay tuned for more information regarding these programs from AZCS."

also from the same page...
    "**UPDATE!!** We are currently working on a new forum using the vBulletin software. This software is VERY user friendly and allows members the opportunity to post pictures, videos, and various other types of media.
    User profiles offer more features and over all it blows away our current forum.

This forum will facilitate section 36-2811 which allows patients, care givers, collectives and dispensaries to give or exchange medication for no financial gain. Many people will be growing in Arizona the first year, AZCS recognizes and embraces this fact and has decided to offer Arizona an arena to exchange information as well as medication."

Two free resources courtesy of AZCS for the patients and caregivers in AZ on the front page.

next
    #2 "Your Website doesn't show your "experience" in anything you claim the OTHER doesn't have as well."
    you point out something your website has none of, pictures FROM PATIENTS IN SURROUNDING STATES (clearly stated on the website and ALL of our social networking sites) that we have helped grow, most back home in Michigan where are family is from. The same place are friends at AZMMCC are from. We moved here from there in 1995, so we are residents from here that started there and are expanding here. So your assumption here was close to correct, just backwards.

#3 "How can you preach & lead when you cannot even follow quietly???"

In case you didn't notice by our sheer size (3 websites and 2 forums) one of which is dedicated to help patients get free medication,
    ( Flash Intro Page )
    we have absolutely no intention of following quietly, also from our front page... "We are creating a medical marijuana dispensary program Arizona can be proud of, one that stands as the pinnacle of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. Our proposed dispensary will be the business model for the future of medical marijuana dispensaries."

#4 "not serve the best interest of my pocketbook, as your website seems to have in it PRIMARY FOCUS...MONEY.."
    apparently you didn't see this huh..?
    Arizona Cannabis Society | Facebook

"Arizona Cannabis Society
    Earlier today we announced that we would be sharing some information regarding the operations of AZCS and the pay structure of its employees. This is to help quell public concern and questioning of AZCS intentions in the medical marijuana industry.

We submit the following.

These salaries will be instituted immediately after the investors have reached the break point on their investment. In easy terms, once the initial investment costs have been recouped the salaries will begin. What this means to the patients is consistently low pricing on medication.

The following salaries are salary positions that will be held by AZCS staff at various facilities if we receive our permit to dispense medicinal cannabis and cannabis products in Arizona.

Board of Directors- 4 members - full time - salary $75,000/yr

Dispensary medical staff - 2 members - part time - salary $40,000/yr

Dispensary Security - 3 members - part time - $40,000/yr

Dispensary Strain Adviser - 4 members - part time - $35,000/yr

Dispensary Sales Staff - 4 members - part time - salary $35,000/yr

Dispensary Maintenance Staff - 2 members - part time - salary $40,000/yr

The following positions are within the AZCS proposed grow facility:

Master Cultivator - 1 member - full time - $75,000/yr

Assistant Cultivator - 2 members - full time - salary $35,000/yr

Security - 2 members - full time - salary $35,000/yr

Trimmer - 2 members - full time - salary $50,000/yr

Curing Staff - 1 member - full time - salary $35,000/yr

The following reflect the AZCS proposed infusion facility:

Master Infusion Technician - 2 members (edible and tinctures are separate) - full time - salary $55,000/yr

Assistant Infusion Technician - 4 members - part time - salary $30,000/yr

Transportation of our product will be performed by an armed transportation service. We will be offering the contract to local law enforcement agencies first. this cost is yet to be determined.

As you can see from the salaries we have committed to, we are not here to make a fast buck. We are here for the long haul. We are here to make the best possible program for patients become a reality.
    We hope this information is spread publicly and used to help people better understand exactly what the AZCS's staff intentions are.

If there is anything further you wish to know regarding this matter please contact us via our website,

AZCS Home

about a week ago · Delete Post"

that should just about take care of that portion right...?

#5 "WHERE IS YOUR EDUCATION certification FROM OAKSTERDAM UNIVERSITY to backup your claim that you have the knowledge to TEACH??."

You really think any of us care about Oaksterdam ? You obviously consider them the be-all-end-all of educational authorities on cannabis cultivation, we do not. Our educational staff (4 people) consists of a culinary arts grad from scottsdale, an agricultural engineer from NAU, an attorney from Phoenix and a current employee from the largest hydroponic lettuce factory in Arizona. I think we have it covered.
    We also publicly announced we would not be starting classes until students could legally handle cannabis as the class takes them through the life cycle of a plant. Many other "schools" have already started taking money and giving classes.
    You also failed to mention this from our website, on the same page as the AZCSU! info for classes... "AZCS has made a public proposal to AZDHS,
    Nov. 25, 2010

G.R.O. Proposal for AZDHS

AZCS will be offering certification classes in cannabis horticulture and cultivation, both a Beginner and an Advanced class will be offered.

As part of the certification process our students will receive continued on site training for the duration of their care giver or patient card, estimated to be one year. During this period graduates will receive visits to their garden by our staff of qualified professionals, two visits per month.
    This is referred to as our G.R.O. Program or Garden Regulation and Optimization Program. These visits are intended to help patients and caregivers diagnose and prevent potential plant problems, test the nutrients solutions PPM and ph/ppm of the water at the growing facility and offer advice to help patients maximize their yields. During our assessment a report will be generated and submitted to AZDHS. This report would certify that upon arrival and through out the duration of the agents visit the patient/care giver was in full compliance with Arizona State law. AZCS will submit the data electronically in a simple format complying with the wishes of AZDHS to have an electronic tracking and monitoring system for the program. AZCS will be solely responsible for the cost of the G.R.O. Program and the submitting of the AZDHS reports.

We feel this is a win-win situation for AZDHS and our patients growing their own medical marijuana as well as patient care givers in Arizona.

Students would receive reliable, qualified evaluations of their gardens and AZDHS would not have to use ANY resources to monitor our qualifying patients or care givers that grow medical marijuana."

But your right, we only care about our pocketbooks, that's why the classes
    and what is included for the cost has also been made public, that's why we offer the G.R.O. Program (the only ones to do so) at no cost.

#5 "ohh yeah there is nothing more gained from your classes than one can read in the library for free..???"

LMAO! I never knew they offered library books regarding the design of custom compressed-air aeroponic systems, who would've thunk it?! I also never would have known they help you build a DWC, aero-clone tray and Ebb & Flow system either, thanks for the tip

#6 "take the gullible for a ride much??"

It should be pretty clear by now your assessment of AZCS has been in error.

2.   Advertisements

Open A Dispensary in AZ

^ in my #2 I said "your website", I meant "the other website"

sorry about that I haven't looked at your site so I didn't want to suggest anything negative about it.:thumbsup:

Open A Dispensary in AZ

I am in the initial stages of researching a marijuana store. I am considering it because of my age, being a single parent of four and looking at what my future holds in college expenses for my children. I am highly educated having been trained as a scholar-practitioner I do a lot of reading and research. What struck me about your post is the 501c(3). I did not realize operating a marijuana store is done as a non-profit and not for-profit. This is the first I have seen in my research. I am also doing a 501c(3) filing for a non-profit that provides permanent housing to the homeless; so I am familiar with the paperwork.

Open A Dispensary in AZ

Recently I have been researching a marijuana dispensary and I am also looking to partner with someone/s. I am highly educated having a master's in marriage and family therapy, nearing a doctorate in human services, I work as a college professor and I am an expert in researching information. If you are still looking for partners let's somehow contact each other and discuss how we can help each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12