Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1631 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Open A Dispensary in AZ

I am currently working on a business plan and model. I am looking for medical marijuana friendly doctors and lawyers.
    I am also looking for partners. There is a limit to the number of stores being allowed to sell medical marijuana and I would be interested in owner more than one. If anyone has an imput please provide.

thanks
    filthy7 Reviewed by filthy7 on . Open A Dispensary in AZ I am currently working on a business plan and model. I am looking for medical marijuana friendly doctors and lawyers. I am also looking for partners. There is a limit to the number of stores being allowed to sell medical marijuana and I would be interested in owner more than one. If anyone has an imput please provide. thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Open A Dispensary in AZ

It would seem you have a lot of work to do. Just having a business plan isn't going to help. You need a facility for the grow a facility to use for the dispensary, start up costs, application fees, lawyers, there is a fair amount of work to be done. Also getting the city to approve your business plan before you send in your app is a good idea. A lot of people have 30-50K and think they are going to open a dispensary, this is not the case. A commercial grow facility alone averages 2K a month in electric bills.

I'm not trying to persuade you into not doing it, just want you to know the work you have ahead of you. We have spent three years here at AZCS working on this, and even we have no guarantee.

Open A Dispensary in AZ

You may want to check out Home | Arizona Dispensary Solutions for Prop 203 info. Also, a magazine called the green leaf will be available in January throughout Maricopa county with listings.

Open A Dispensary in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by moedawg
    You may want to check out Home | Arizona Dispensary Solutions for Prop 203 info. Also, a magazine called the green leaf will be available in January throughout Maricopa county with listings.

You advertise on your home page that "The firm utilizes its consultantsā?? various backgrounds to help individuals and entities operate successful dispensaries legally and effectively. "

and then on the consulting page you have

"Set up, train, and motivate your caregiver network"

A- What experience does your "firm" have with opening dispensaries specifically? Can you supply one that you have worked with as a reference?

B- Dispensaries in AZ won't need a "care giver network"

C- your company Bio says nothing about experience in cultivating medical marijuana, how will you "train" my staff or any caregiver for that matter?

Also you saying "for more information about prop 203" is misleading at best when speaking of your site. I looked, not a single piece of the prop is on your site. You have a youtube video from AZDHS and the rule schedule, that's it. I found no information about the actual prop on your site.

if you want a link to your site try doing it the right way.

Open A Dispensary in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by moedawg
    I cannot speak for anyone but myself...but it's not that hard if you know the right ppl or resouces as well. I happen to be on the edge of all the info and somehow can be lucky enuff to build such a business with less than $500 (so far that is my total cost. Eventually rent, utilities, employee staffing, doctors, etc, will have to be paid). That's the toughtest part for a NONPROFIT, is doing it without MAKING PROFIT. There are going to be 78 dispensaries in MARICOPA COUNTY, but only 5 in PINAL (where I am serving) so you also have to think about your competition, there prices, varieties of strains, cost comparisons amung other things. The hardest part is to WAIT for your 501.3c to clear before you can accept REVENUE of ANY FORM. It took us about 5 weeks, and that's because we sent it in the day the law passed! It can take as long as 6 MONTHS before you are APPROVED...You have to remember that NOTHING is on your side when building this type of business...EVEN TIME HATES YOU. so you must be optimistic the whole ride.

visit our site: MARICOPA MARIJUANA MEDICAL DISPENSARY
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Open A Dispensary in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by AZCSceo
    You advertise on your home page that "The firm utilizes its consultantsā?? various backgrounds to help individuals and entities operate successful dispensaries legally and effectively. "

A- What experience does your "firm" have with opening dispensaries specifically? Can you supply one that you have worked with as a reference?

C- your company Bio says nothing about experience in cultivating medical marijuana, how will you "train" my staff or any caregiver for that matter?

Also you saying "for more information about prop 203" is misleading at best when speaking of your site. I looked, not a single piece of the prop is on your site. You have a youtube video from AZDHS and the rule schedule, that's it. I found no information about the actual prop on your site.

I can speak FOR MYSELF & OTHERS if they allow..& I do think taking the time to criticize one persons website without allowing another is HYPOCRITICAL, even for a "CEO" whose jobs is to REPRESENT HIS/HER PPL of the "Society" you stand for, which by the way has a message no stronger than the website you criticized. Your Website doesn't show your "experience" in anything you claim the OTHER doesn't have as well.NOT TO MENTION that if your "PICTURES" in your website are "AUTHENTIC" from your DISPENSARY.....then you are BREAKING AZ LAW. by the NEW Medical MARIJUANA act as of NOV 5th, it is "LEGAL" to medicate ONESELF WITH A DOCTOR RECOMMENDATION, but THE LAW is still ILLEGAL in AZ for GROWTH, SALE, & TRANSPORTATION. YOU ARE DOING the NEW AZ DISPENSARIES A DISSERVICE with your actions and your MOUTH. Shame on you. you are embarassing me & embarrassing yourself. STOP embarrassing me, stop embarrassing yourself. How can you preach & lead when you cannot even follow quietly???

I never claim to have experience in growing & RUNNING a dispensary. ONLY PPL in STATES that are currently DOING SO & EXPANDING HERE have "EXPERIENCE" nobody in AZ has "experience." We all have growing, botany and/or horticulture backgrounds to a varied degree. Some of us more than others. I ask you to feel free to look through my website critic it so I MAY BEST SERVE THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA COMMUNITY (especially if you are apart of it locally), not serve the best interest of my pocketbook, as your website seems to have in it PRIMARY FOCUS...MONEY....How can you GIVE A CERTIFICATION when you don't even have A CERTIFICATION in the STATE rules for POST-SECONDARY schooling? how can you GIVE A CLASS FORMAT without a REAL FACULTY with a board of DIRECTORS?? WHERE IS YOUR EDUCATION certification FROM OAKSTERDAM UNIVERSITY to backup your claim that you have the knowlege to TEACH??...ohh yeah there is nothing more gained from your classes than one can read in the library for free..???.....take the gullible for a ride much?? Maybe I'm ranting too, but I am only giving static back to the ppl who leave thier socks on when they walk on my carpet.

Open A Dispensary in AZ

This is not an advertisement, I found this...

Want To Learn How To?

Be Arizona State and Local Compliant
    • Get Expert Marijuana Cultivation Training
    • Open A Medical Marijuana Store Front Dispensary
    • Start A Marijuana Delivery Service
    • Start A Medical Marijuana Grow Operation
    • Learn All About The Medical Cannabis Industry
    • Take Online Video Seminars
    • Attend Live Seminars
    • Take 1-on-1 Courses On Business & Cultivation

Try the leading dispensary training course provider...click here.

Open A Dispensary in AZ

We are looking for groups to partner up with if you are interested..We have 3 doctors on staff that are 420 friendly

Open A Dispensary in AZ

3piece- what part of the state are you in?

Open A Dispensary in AZ

A. Our experience - legal and financial services for dispensaries in Colorado to meet the rules set forth by HB 1284 in June 2010. In case you were not aware, several dispensaries were shut down for non-compliance. Our clients were not among those. References are available if you are a serious prospective client.

B. You are assuming that all caregivers will operate independently of each other. We wrote that before December 17th and are trying not to make assumptions without a basis.

C. If you think that the botanical and agricultural aspects of growing marijuana are more important than meeting the complex compliance requirements set forth by the state of Arizona, please feel free to direct your efforts in that direction. It is a free market.

If you want to read the proposition itself, you can find a link to that and also the final draft rules on our site.

Obligatory link: Home | Arizona Dispensary Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by AZCSceo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast