Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1615 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What do you think, is a forum safe?

Maybe is me, or I'm getting a little paranoid but doesn't anyone feels that none of their messages here are answered. I post, but never answer, probably because I feel that it might not be safe to meet someone from a forum?

I know we all are united by :hippy: cause we like to :rasta: and be :thumbsup: , but people let's be realistic, if the forum worked, some dude would be making lots of money off us selling good smoke for us the connoisseurs and :rastasmoke:.

Please post your opinions below, but I really think we should do something more than posting for friends in public forums and wish for someone crazy enough to get back at us. Don't be :wtf: and post your feelings for your fellow :hippy: to know what you think.
    SexAlom Reviewed by SexAlom on . What do you think, is a forum safe? Maybe is me, or I'm getting a little paranoid but doesn't anyone feels that none of their messages here are answered. I post, but never answer, probably because I feel that it might not be safe to meet someone from a forum? I know we all are united by :hippy: cause we like to :rasta: and be :thumbsup: , but people let's be realistic, if the forum worked, some dude would be making lots of money off us selling good smoke for us the connoisseurs and :rastasmoke:. Please post your opinions Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I think most people are scared...so what's the alternative?? I'm never in a situation to just happen upon a connect

I don't trust mostly anyone at all, so I'm on here for the culture and exchanging info, but I wouldn't go hooking anyone up with anything. Too risky.

Quote Originally Posted by SexAlom
    Maybe is me, or I'm getting a little paranoid but doesn't anyone feels that none of their messages here are answered. I post, but never answer, probably because I feel that it might not be safe to meet someone from a forum?

I know we all are united by :hippy: cause we like to :rasta: and be :thumbsup: , but people let's be realistic, if the forum worked, some dude would be making lots of money off us selling good smoke for us the connoisseurs and :rastasmoke:.

Please post your opinions below, but I really think we should do something more than posting for friends in public forums and wish for someone crazy enough to get back at us. Don't be :wtf: and post your feelings for your fellow :hippy: to know what you think.
    Please be askin me in the am be settinyur mind at ease I be figurn
    BWD
    [align=center]**Disclaimer**
    I Grows It!
    I Knows It!

I hurt no one!
    So Dont Blows IT!!!

**Personal Use Grower Only**
    And I have Told NO BUDDY!

Keep a stump open fur ya, and the fire stoked, ifin yual want to talk bout it! [/align]

[align=center]:hippy:[/align]

I wish someone would reply to this. I could use some help. My user name @gmail Greensboro, Charlotte, what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ncsuwolfpackrob
    I wish someone would reply to this. I could use some help. My user name @gmail Greensboro, Charlotte, what's up?
    I be trustin yur gut instinct on anythin and be usein commen sence. I live by the old sayin and everyone here has heard it before yu dont tell anyone and yu can sleep without fear at night. I be the only one knows that i grow couple plants fur my own use and no ones else needs to now so i fear no one be tellin on me or comin to attack me while I sleep. Be safe dont be sorry. Good luck

BWD
    [align=center]**Disclaimer**
    I Grows It!
    I Knows It!

I hurt no one!
    So Dont Blows IT!!!

**Personal Use Grower Only**
    And I have Told NO BUDDY!

Keep a stump open fur ya, and the fire stoked, ifin yual want to talk bout it! [/align]

[align=center]:hippy:[/align]

No NOT SAFE !!!!!!! No pictures.

If this website itself held a get together event or something like that, I'd try to attend to meet some of the folks here that I find so damn funny and compassionate etc.

But it would have to be an event. I would not blindly go meet up with anyone on any forums. I see first posts by people begging for a connection and all that does is raise a red flag and my favorite phrase waterdog used in his title, "Danger Will Robinson. Danger! Danger!"

If people want to find other like-minded folks safely, they might want to attend some meetings for NORML or similar organizations in their area. Just a friendly suggestion. And you will be fighting for our cause by doing so! :hippy:
    :weedpoke:
    Marijuana Genetics
    Mr. Green\'s Indoor Grow Room Guide
    High Times Ready-Set-Grow
    CanCom\'s Troubleshooting Form
    ostgood:If you think you got some good advice, saw a great thread or post, then throw some Reputation points to the advisor/poster like I do! Click on the Scales icon in the upper right hand corner of the post. They just might return the favor in the near future for your knowledgeable post/thread. :thumbsup:

I went to a norml meeting and this undercover brother was there and was a pain in the ass. I new he was a narc. I told him he needed to get a life and go after real criminals and stop wasting tax payer dollars. He lied to the end telling me he wasn't a cop. Needless to say he was a narc - it is so easy to ID the undercover cops in Charlotte - they are all a bunch of morons. Be careful and dont look for an instant hookup. Build rapport over something else and then slowly bring pot into the picture over several meetings. Cops get bored with this approach as they cant lay that kind of time down to go after simple possession and small timers.