Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1464 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stubby

Quick question.

I was LSTing my girl once more, and one of her branches split open. I bandaged it together as best I could with some twine, but this is only my third go at this so I'm not too sure that will be adequate.

Has anyone had this happen, and/or know a remedy?

And I know I just posted some pics of her a day or so ago, but I had her out of her "room" to tie her down, and thought I would get some photos of her in some more natural light.

The flower with the battery for a reference isn't actually the biggest or phatest bud, in fact it is actually the smallest of the main colas. It was just the easiest to get the shot in In the picture of the entire plant, it is the one furthest in the back, closest to the towel hanging up.

2.   Advertisements

Stubby

a friend of mine had same sort of problem but with a male he was breeding for seed's and yea split down the middle he just tapped it up with electrical tape and it was fine lol carried on growing and got big
    im not saying you will be as lucky but the chances are good
    this is only my opinion.....dont lose faith
    always look for other ppls opinions GOOOOOD LUCK

Stubby

yeah, you can wrap that back together,.... lots of outdoor growers do it when their girls get too big and heavy. Shouldn't really need any more training at this point in time tho.

Lookin good keep it green! :weedpoke:

Stubby

Quote Originally Posted by canniwhatsis
    yeah, you can wrap that back together,.... lots of outdoor growers do it when their girls get too big and heavy. Shouldn't really need any more training at this point in time tho.

Lookin good keep it green! :weedpoke:
    Yeah, I only did it because the light is as high as I can get it, and she was starting to grow into the bulb. Had to tie her down so the tips didn't burn

Is my tie job (the one in the last picture) sufficient, or do I need to doctor her up some more?

Stubby

No need any doctor but you need to keep them together.
    I didn't even tied or taped. Just kept it straight. She cured herself from two places in a week or less.
    [attachment=o263992]

Stubby

First off, she appears to be going just fine with the broken branch. I sort of thought that would be the case, but parents always worry about their babys. I think it is just the nature of things.

It appears I was wrong with my time table. Inspection this morning revealed a couple amber tricombs! Going to flush with some distilled water today, then continue with her watering using nute free water. Think she'll get put in the dark in prep for her trim Mon, or Tues.

Can't wait to try a little puff:smokin:

Stubby

The two shoots above the broken elbow didn't grow anymore, but she was just about done growing anyway. She really slowed down the last week or so. Had her in the cold and dark the last couple days, and gave her the chop-suey this morning.

Now must keep myself from these for a while for them to dry and cure. MUST. NOT. BREAK. INTO. IT. TOO. EARLY.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook