Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1687 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I want to work or grow for a dispensary

Whats up?? Anyone need someone to help grow and or work at a dispensary?? This will be my dream job. I want to learn more about everything. I have my own seeds and have a connect with legit seeds. Let me know whats up and I can grab certified seeds if u let me know ahead of time. Also anyone trying to make friends and chill send me a message. Im free all day, except the days I work.
    buklao420 Reviewed by buklao420 on . I want to work or grow for a dispensary Whats up?? Anyone need someone to help grow and or work at a dispensary?? This will be my dream job. I want to learn more about everything. I have my own seeds and have a connect with legit seeds. Let me know whats up and I can grab certified seeds if u let me know ahead of time. Also anyone trying to make friends and chill send me a message. Im free all day, except the days I work. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by buklao420
    Whats up?? Anyone need someone to help grow and or work at a dispensary?? This will be my dream job. I want to learn more about everything. I have my own seeds and have a connect with legit seeds. Let me know whats up and I can grab certified seeds if u let me know ahead of time. Also anyone trying to make friends and chill send me a message. Im free all day, except the days I work.
    AZCS Dispensary

Hi buklao
    I cannot figure out how to send PM's here. I'm in AZ all week from dallas and would like to talk to you.
    Please email me at [email protected] if u have a chance. Thanks.

Hows it going, down from Canada till the 10th of jan. I would like to contact you but Im new to this site and don't know how to PM, so if you could e-mail me at [email protected] that would be amazing, thanks.

hey man i want to totally buy seeds from u...how and where?