Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1551 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you smoke a Marlboro Green?

There is a huge rumor going around that Marlboro is secretly creating a manufactured pack of marijuana cigarettes called Marlboro Greens. I guess the way they see it, Marijuana is gonna become legal for recreational use somewhere in the United States within the next 10 years or so and they want to tap into that market. Just like Shell and Exxon spending millions in hydrogen fuels cell and solar panel technology.

The question is would you smoke one?
    Read the rest of the article here.
    zenneson Reviewed by zenneson on . Would you smoke a Marlboro Green? There is a huge rumor going around that Marlboro is secretly creating a manufactured pack of marijuana cigarettes called Marlboro Greens. I guess the way they see it, Marijuana is gonna become legal for recreational use somewhere in the United States within the next 10 years or so and they want to tap into that market. Just like Shell and Exxon spending millions in hydrogen fuels cell and solar panel technology. The question is would you smoke one? Read the rest of the article here. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

id totally smoke a marlboro green, if weeds ever legalize here (in melbourne) id sure to be buying sweet buds from coffee shops or markets or wherever itll be sold, but i wouldnt mind walking into a supermarket and picking up a pack of prerolled joints as well, wouldnt mind having one whenever i want, without having to wait the 20 seconds it takes me to roll one

Quote Originally Posted by GetDown
    id totally smoke a marlboro green, if weeds ever legalize here (in melbourne) id sure to be buying sweet buds from coffee shops or markets or wherever itll be sold, but i wouldnt mind walking into a supermarket and picking up a pack of prerolled joints as well, wouldnt mind having one whenever i want, without having to wait the 20 seconds it takes me to roll one
    Wow, you would rather smoke ditch weed than fine cannabis. I guess thats why the cartels are still in business, people will smoke anything. Nope not me, I like to smoke kush. :rastasmoke:

No, because it's just a silly rumor. The reason weed is illegal is because the tobacco companies oppose it, remember? You'll never convince anyone so long as the conspiracies you hype are in direct conflict with each other.

not a rumor, phillip morris bought a nice chunk of cali soil around the emerald triangle. if its ever legal, trust me, they'll have their dirty little hands in it.

And add lots of taxes to....

This may become interesting. Phillip Morris vs. the pharmacuetical company! Which has the most power? Will Phillip Morris join the fight to legalize? Nice thread! pr

When it becomes legalized and regulated, Philip Morris will be a part of it and because of their financial stake, they may even be part of the push that finally achieves legalization. All in all, it is probably a good thing for us that they are interested in this and have weighed in financially.

As far as smoking it after that happens...
    It will sort of be like beer... lots of people make their own micro brews that are vastly superior to what can be bought commercially. If given a preference, I would always choose the home brew. mmm. yummy stuff. Does this mean that I would never drink a Budweiser? Of course not. My buddies homebrew stout is not at the ballgame and there is no way that he could make enough to supply all the local pubs. The commercial product fills that need, and my buddies cooler is considered to be our own private special stock.

Yep, my green will be like that. Special. Better than the green pack. Guaranteed. But, unless I am really wanting to impress... a green will work.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboALLWD
    Wow, you would rather smoke ditch weed than fine cannabis. I guess thats why the cartels are still in business, people will smoke anything. Nope not me, I like to smoke kush. :rastasmoke:
    AGREED

not me, ive made spliffs with marlboro and marlboro light and let me tell you the spliffs didn't taste anything like spliffs, very strong tobacco with lots and lots and lots of deadly "extra" chemicals, i'd rather rip open the pack and pick out the weed. but remember it'll only be weed for the first few years untill they change it for some fake artificial crap to add even more chemicals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast