Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Medical marijuana card, need help!

I need a bit of help. (Before starting my rant, know I live in Arizona and MMJ laws have not taken effect.)

So the story begins a few years ago when I developed a "disease" that is highly similar to chron's disease, however it's not, medically it is a mystery but most physicians were edging for chron's disease.

Put it this way, near my ileoceacal valve...

"The ileocecal valve is a sphincter muscle situated at the junction of the small intestine (ileum) and the large intestine. Its critical function is to limit the reflux of colonic contents into the ileum. The ileocecal valve is distinctive because it is the only site in the GI tract which is used for Vitamin B12 and bile acid absorption. Functionally, roughly two litres of fluid enters the colon daily through the ileocecal valve."

-
    Wikipedia

... there was sever inflammation.

Now I know I could get a medical marijuana card from my physician, but here is the real problem, now he's a plastic surgeon, great huh? Well because of that he can not recommend it as a suitable medication, even though marijuana would treat it as if it were chron's disease. Also to help bring down inflammation I went on a liquid diet for 40 days, became vegan for 6 months, and have now gone vegetarian for 3 weeks, I love eggs too much!

I know I could potentially jeopardise the activation of my account, and moderators I completely understand: Let's say I'm under 18 years of age? Just to mix things up. Yes my parents do know that I smoke weed, they understand how it works neurochemically, psychologically and physically and understand its safeties as well as its "
    RISKS" as well as I do. I have never been in trouble with the law and it has never been an issue in the home or with school. I respect their wishes and I don't smoke and drive.

With that being said, how can I get a green card? I don't want to smoke illegally if I don't have to? I have read the laws that pertain to owning and maintaining a MMJ card and I understand them. Plus it would be nice to have something other than collard greens and tomatoes in my hydro system that I built with my BARE HANDS AND MIND POWER! O.o

I know what you are all going to say, "work in the garden first before you grow the herb." I've been gardening for 3 years, I know it is not a lot and some of you will say: "I've been gardening for longer than you've been
    ALIVE youngster!" That is if I were younger than you. ;P

It has been a hobby that I stumbled upon personally, everything I know in gardening came from experience or books that I have read. I wrote a guide on horticulture for personal use. And soon I will be going to community college for biotech, free-of-charge/full ride "scholarship" (it's a long story, would rather not explain)

Should I find a shady practitioner to obtain one, since I would have to have an CAT scan to check inflammation? I pretty much rarely have flare ups (unless I eat too much butter then I'll shit for like an hour) What should I do, like I said, if I could get a MMJ card so I could legally smoke then I want to take advantage of that.

Thanks!
    Alantae Reviewed by Alantae on . Medical marijuana card, need help! I need a bit of help. (Before starting my rant, know I live in Arizona and MMJ laws have not taken effect.) So the story begins a few years ago when I developed a "disease" that is highly similar to chron's disease, however it's not, medically it is a mystery but most physicians were edging for chron's disease. Put it this way, near my ileoceacal valve... "The ileocecal valve is a sphincter muscle situated at the junction of the small intestine (ileum) and the large intestine. Its Rating: 5
    \"All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too ... I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.\" - Excerpt from \"Invisible Man\" by Ralph Ellison
    \"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.\" - Og Mandino

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Alantae
    I need a bit of help. (Before starting my rant, know I live in Arizona and MMJ laws have not taken effect.)

So the story begins a few years ago when I developed a "disease" that is highly similar to chron's disease, however it's not, medically it is a mystery but most physicians were edging for chron's disease.

With that being said, how can I get a green card? I don't want to smoke illegally if I don't have to?

Should I find a shady practitioner to obtain one, since I would have to have an CAT scan to check inflammation? I pretty much rarely have flare ups (unless I eat too much butter then I'll shit for like an hour) What should I do, like I said, if I could get a MMJ card so I could legally smoke then I want to take advantage of that.

Thanks!

First of all you will not have to get a script from your doc, you get one from a medical marijuana certification center like the one listed on our site. The prop was written to protect minors as well, so your good their. A few more hoops to jump through obviously but your ok as long as your telling the truth about your folks knowing.

We here at the AZCS are working hard to monitor the practices opening up in our state and will be offering regular reports on these practices and their operations.

In regards to growing, you will also find AZSCU! on our site which is exactly for people like you and your family. Cannabis cultivation classes.

Please contact me directly for more information regarding your condition, I am a Crohn's patient and empathize with your situation.

Thanks for the help, I went to the AZCS website and it was amazing, I will contact you soon.
    \"All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too ... I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.\" - Excerpt from \"Invisible Man\" by Ralph Ellison
    \"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.\" - Og Mandino

Also, are you seriously the CEO of AZCS? and is your email on the website?