Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Anyone smoke mids?

I've been to plenty of cities and states and i seen first hand how mids varies. Some of the stuff you guys call mids in some parts of north jersey and almost everywhere in south and central jersey shouldnt even be called mids. And the sad thing is that the crappy mids you do have is one million times better then out of state mids which shouldnt even be called weed.

I dont bag on anyone for smoking shwag. Honestly, mostly everyone here smokes just to smoke anyways and with the rediculous prices of kind bud I dont blame someone who wants to have a cheaper alternative.

North Jersey has some good mids, especially in hispanic urban areas like Newark. The mid is actually green and while its got a ton of seeds and stems the bud itself is actually pretty strong for mid grade. Central Jerz has decent mids but most is bad and its the bad stuff that people get overcharged for which is a shame. South Jerz, I just feel bad for you guys period, the mids are terrible, and there overpriced.

Those were just my experiences, anyone else smoke mids, if so hows the quality and the pricing in your area :rastasmoke: :rastasmoke:
    Dice1080 Reviewed by Dice1080 on . Anyone smoke mids? I've been to plenty of cities and states and i seen first hand how mids varies. Some of the stuff you guys call mids in some parts of north jersey and almost everywhere in south and central jersey shouldnt even be called mids. And the sad thing is that the crappy mids you do have is one million times better then out of state mids which shouldnt even be called weed. I dont bag on anyone for smoking shwag. Honestly, mostly everyone here smokes just to smoke anyways and with the rediculous Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Anyone smoke mids?

nope just kind buds but may consider eating mids making firecrackers or something

Anyone smoke mids?

What kind of good bud do you smoke? I smoke a lot of different types of hazes but haze is smoked daily, sour d or kush is smoked like every other week when i get tired of haze

Anyone smoke mids?

i smoke that really dank shit with mad crystals or sticky and dark either way.

Anyone smoke mids?

That really dank shit wit mad crystals? lol you guys gotta know what your buying. Your probably getting some good piff or if your lucky some nice kush

Anyone smoke mids?

Mids here tend to = good outdoor bud. No seeds, or few. Actually, many here would consider outdoor to be schwag, but I like it for a 5-6 J day.

Anyone smoke mids?

Quote Originally Posted by Dice1080
    What kind of good bud do you smoke? I smoke a lot of different types of hazes but haze is smoked daily, sour d or kush is smoked like every other week when i get tired of haze
    I just picked up some Bubblegum X Sour Diesel seeds that I can't wait to pop!

Anyone smoke mids?

Thats a serious cross. In California its completely different. Your mids is Dro to us. Hydro grown that gets the job done but is usually not stronger then Haze. If I lived in Cali id really only smoke Kush and Granddaddy purple.

Sour D is really the only thing us East Coast guys have over the West as we seem to have better access to it. Its top notch and lives up to the billing but some good old Cali OG or some Bay Area purp can give it a run for its money.

Good luck wit those seeds, dont know about/ nor care too much about growing since ill land in jail for life with these Jersey laws but i do know sour isnt easy to grow

Anyone smoke mids?

Well, the difficulty of Sour D is.....ugh! But I also picked up some GDP X Bubblegum so hopefully at least ONE of them works out!

Sucks that the local laws are BS for you. What is going on locally to promote legalization or at very least MMJ?