Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1909 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

Ever notice how Islandboy never debates the issues? He just throws out accusations and half truths and that's pretty much it. Responding to serious questions with serious answers does not serve his objectives. It is much easier to throw some mud around to see if anything will stick, and then move on.

First, being critical of Israel does not make anyone an anti-Semite. That's a sad 10th grade smear tactic. Americans are finally wise to it after all these years. Second, I never even mentioned Israel. You brought Israel into the discussion and then you try to brand me an anti-Semite? That's despicable and pathetic. You have made this charge before. Back it up. Quote anything that I have ever written that is anti-Semitic. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut. Save it for someone that meets that definition. By slinging that accusation around so casually you cheapen it's meaning.

It is truly pathetic what passes for political debate here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsby

Read my words again:

I never mentioned Israel. Amazing that you can make the leap all by yourself. I wonder why that is?

Saudi Arabia is a horrendous, backwards regime that also needs to go. They fit my description very well. The blow back we get from our support of those tyrants is easily comparable to anything we receive due to our support of Israel.

You mean "religion" and "Semitic," right? Thanks for reminding me. I forgot that questioning the motives or policies of Israel is the equivalent of Jew bashing/bating/hating. How convenient. An excuse for all seasons. When in doubt, tar and feather by crying antisemitism. You work straight out of the AIPAC playbook, though doubtful that you are aware enough to realize it.

2.   Advertisements

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

Quote Originally Posted by leadmagnet
    You are being very ugly mr bigsby and I feel compelled to point this out sir.
    You really think so? Mediocrity, laziness and lies just piss me off. I guess it's time for a spliff then.

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

Jesus Christ dude, please tell me you are joking. You are just carrying the joke further, right?

To be clear, the secret cables that young genius teabagger was referring to were the recently leaked US intra-governmental communications (also known as secret cables). We could well discuss the neo-con cabal that lied us into the Iraq war, but that is a different subject.

Further, "Texass" would be a spelling mistake, not a grammar mistake (note spelling of grammar...). However, if you follow the conversations around here you would understand that this was most likely an intentional play on words. Get it? "TEX-ASS" It's a joke son, a funny, a regular ha ha ha. Extra points if you can tell me who said that...

Too bad you can't edit or delete comments after 10 minutes. Quick, see if one of the mods will delete this for you.
    Glad somebody found that amusing... And yes it was a joke.

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

rock on Bigsby, I've got your back. it is so bizarre to read this shit on a cannabis site. pot doesn't seem to be working on these foxoids, neo con artists, and closed minded haters. that texas weed must be laced with irrational rage.

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

Quote Originally Posted by leadmagnet
    You are being very ugly mr bigsby and I feel compelled to point this out sir.

Please stop slapping yer monkey.
    Who the fuck let Jeeves out of the kitchen? Get your rigid ass back in there and make us some brownies Mr French.

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

Quote Originally Posted by boulderbud5525
    Who the fuck let Jeeves out of the kitchen? Get your rigid ass back in there and make us some brownies Mr French.
    mmmm... brownies. I love edibles. Nothing better than first thing in the morning.

It's cool. leadmagnet is doing us all a service by keeping the tone within bounds. I don't really come here to discuss politics. That's just a side benefit.

I'm going to be on travel pretty soon so I'll be out for a few weeks anyway. I love the desert heat.

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

... It's a joke son, a funny, a regular ha ha ha. Extra points if you can tell me who said that...

damn, I can't think that roosters name, foghorn leghorn or something?
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

Again with the regional racism from Bigsby.....I wouldn't wanna be filled with that much anger, its unhealthy.

Did I mispell a word? OH.......MY.........GOD.......I am so sorry.

THE POINT......is that through these stolen diplomatic communications it shows CLEARLY that its the nations of SAUDI ARABIA, BAHRAIN,UAE,KUWAIT,TURKEY, and a couple other muslim nations that are the KEY SUPPORTERS of attacking Iran through whatever means possible. Not the Israeli leadership who have been made to look EXTREMELY cool and calm....more so that SAUDI ARABIA who still chops peoples hands off for stealing.

It certainly doesn't fit the narrative that PRAVDA Picture taker Bigsby would have made you to believe.

Eat some fiber or somethin dude.

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

and now Im a Tea Party person now? When did that happen? Let me spell it out for you reeeeeeaaaaaaal slow. I am a former Democrat who VOTED FOR Obama.....said that MY FIRST DAY here....Im pretty sure I was talking with Boaz.

Hell yea I pulled for some Tea Party candidates against the Dems in the midterms....cause the Democrats of today are FAR from what they used to be or represent. They are a bunch of NANNY STATE ELITISTS. There are a shit load of republicans who gotta go to.....this is not party specific. It just so happens that your peeps are the majority hunks of crap right now in power.

I am way more of an independent.........I'd love to meet somewhere with you guys on some social issues in America......other than that, I want NOTHING to do with the Democrat Party......and clearly after the ASS WHOOPING you guys took in the midterms....neither does the VOTING ELECTORATE........so yea.....calll me some whacko extremist if you want.....

Wikileaks Turns on Obama

:spam4:
    Why is he posting over and over again in his own thread, I don't see any of you talking to him really... ohh wait, I see one reply quoting him to his 6 posts...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast