Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1690 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Old mac err willie nelson busted lol

Old mac did you get busted in texas? Or was it your double willie nelson?

He had 6 ounces on his tour bus. People need to just get over it and leave him alone. He is awesome and doesnt bother anybody else.

Thought Id post this here to catch your eye old mac lol.
    GetThisOrDie Reviewed by GetThisOrDie on . Old mac err willie nelson busted lol Old mac did you get busted in texas? Or was it your double willie nelson? He had 6 ounces on his tour bus. People need to just get over it and leave him alone. He is awesome and doesnt bother anybody else. Thought Id post this here to catch your eye old mac lol. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hey there GetThisOrDie,

Willie and I do look alot alike, tho according to my friends I look like his OLDER brother. Which unfortunately is true, I am a few years older then him. :thumbsup:

It figures that just a few days after I changed my avatar to his pic that he'd get busted. Again.:wtf:

Willie has done more then most in promoting the legalization of cannabis, it's just a shame his bus is such an easy target.

I saw Willie and Asleep at the Wheel do a NORML fund raiser concert in Austin, Texas a few summer's ago. It was at a place that had an outdoor amplitheater and every seat was in the smoking section! Saw him the next year in Branston, and there wasn't a smoking section in sight.

:thumbsup:Good call BTW, to make sure I saw this. LOL
    OM

Hey Old Mac, Thanks man I didn't know my rep was even off...LOL!

I went to Willies Last annual 4th of July picnic back when I was a Texan...truly great two days of music and Willie opened and closed both days, so got to see him 4 times in 2 days...when I lived there he got a DUI and speeding and to get out of it, they made him do a PSA for TV about drunk driving...The song he came up with was "Shotgun Willie lays back at 55". This was around the late 70's or early 80's if I remember right.

I also remember there was some controversy about Willie having the party at the Pedernales Country Club, which he owned 49% of...The Board of Directors didn't want all us hippies tearing up the golf course...well, seems they PO'd Willie so bad, he immediately bought the other 51%, told them to Kiss him where the sun don't shine, said "This is my Country Club now, I'm having a 2 day party on 4th of July, whether you want me to or not, and BTW, you're invited!" I just love Willie!

GToD, 6 ozs ain't but a 2 days supply to Willie...LOL! The man knows how to party...

Yep, it's surely shameful they pick on his tour bus like they do...karma will get even with em, I hope!

Ya he can definitely smoke up a storm thats for sure.

I doubt the cops even smelled anything. They just asked whos bus it was and THEN they "smelled" it. They knew it would be there in one way or another and saw an easy high profile bust to help the budget stream for their department.

Sigh....

you gotta see the movie...check it out..:thumbsup:..sometimes they show it on the CMT cable channel
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drEGR-H92EU[/YOUTUBE]