Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yin and Yang

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    What's really interesting, is all of the animals mentioned in the Chinese Zodiac, are also mentioned in mythology and folktales throughout holistic-humanity. But, it also shows a difference in paradigm because what the Chinese astronomers saw in the heavens were definitely different animals and beings then what we in the west are conditioned with. I prefer being a Gemini then an Ox!!! imp:
    Guess I have no preference. Either way, I don't get the glamerous zodiac symbols, I'm either a dog or a fish. :wtf:

I guess I'll start wandering aimlessly around the house with huge buggy eyes and puckered lips whilst shitting on the carpet . . . [attachment=o261573]

2.   Advertisements

Yin and Yang

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Guess I have no preference. Either way, I don't get the glamerous zodiac symbols, I'm either a dog or a fish. :wtf:

I guess I'll start wandering aimlessly around the house with huge buggy eyes and puckered lips whilst shitting on the carpet . . . [attachment=o261573]
    Well, at least your not a snake!!! :S2:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook