Hey Guys
So it's my first grow my choice of seed was Bc Seed Kings Purps im from Australia. Basically everyone here has crap i have had Mango and Ice before and it basically tickled me to get cracking and try and start an outdoor grow at my home with some good strains from overseas everything else just seems so inferior down in australia we pay around 3200-3500 for a good pound god knows if its dried properly half of the time.. So my reason for growing is to save a few dollars as everyone does most of the time.. I have two plants going at the moment not expexting to yield massive amounts if any at all... Been trying my hardest to keep them going as the weather has been awfully strange i have them in around a 12inch pot mixed with potting mix and perlite round a 60/40 been treating them with some nice water and using a nute aswell formula flora taken them off the nutes the last two weeks they started juicing white stuff on the ends on the leaves started at 1/2 strength then went to full strength which is a gram of nutes... then yeh had a two week break and back to a half a gram this week.. Had To Repot had last week too noticed she was a little sad did some research and found what might have been root-bound it was... fixed that they're really perking back up now.. Now they're isnt a great deal of info on purps and people growing can someone help me out with some proven methods of growing these outdoors im not really sure if this "formula flora" is a good thing for it should i try natural nutes i read on bc bud depots strain info on the purps they like organic nutes the little babys are about a foot tall now theyre really looking good dont wanna ruin them any special care needed with mould rumour i read? When should i start LSTing? i tiped the plant once so far how many times can you do it with this thing?? Im not really finished with questions but this post is starting to look really big i'll get some pics up soon thanks for anyones time whoever posts... CHEERS AUSSIE RYAN.. ANY INFO ON PURPS MUCH APPRECIATED...
ryanme123 Reviewed by ryanme123 on . PURPS FIRST GROW AUSSIE.. Hey Guys So it's my first grow my choice of seed was Bc Seed Kings Purps im from Australia. Basically everyone here has crap i have had Mango and Ice before and it basically tickled me to get cracking and try and start an outdoor grow at my home with some good strains from overseas everything else just seems so inferior down in australia we pay around 3200-3500 for a good pound god knows if its dried properly half of the time.. So my reason for growing is to save a few dollars as everyone Rating: 5