Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

best strain for hash?

i know that a lot of hash is made from indica stains because of the amount of resin glands they are able to produce, i myself in past cases have used just the trimmings of the array of strains that was recently harvested witch can include both indica and sativa. trying to get the best hash, have the idea to grow a few plants to harvest strictly for hash... so im asking for peoples opinion on the indica strain/s that produces an exceptional amount resin glands...

i like bubba kush myself but blue dream produces a lot as well

looking forward to the feed back -b1
    b1growsgreen Reviewed by b1growsgreen on . best strain for hash? i know that a lot of hash is made from indica stains because of the amount of resin glands they are able to produce, i myself in past cases have used just the trimmings of the array of strains that was recently harvested witch can include both indica and sativa. trying to get the best hash, have the idea to grow a few plants to harvest strictly for hash... so im asking for peoples opinion on the indica strain/s that produces an exceptional amount resin glands... i like bubba kush myself but Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

best strain for hash?

I can't help you with a strain, but if you have never made Bubble hash, then you are missing out on a lot. Any strain, it will be a knock out.

Bubble hash is the way forward have found exodus cheese gives u more high grade but lemon gives u a lot more product

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk