Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Maybe dakine in HI only?

please take a look at dis - snail, slug, vog or wot?

http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-pro...inda-pest.html
    honeygurl Reviewed by honeygurl on . Maybe dakine in HI only? please take a look at dis - snail, slug, vog or wot? http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-problems/192808-some-kinda-pest.html Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Maybe dakine in HI only?

What you have there is a leaf miner. It is a very small worm inside of the leaf and eats the cell walls. It leaves a very small trail of distruction behind. They don't cause much trouble. I have never seen more than one or two so they don't come in bunches. As pests go they are minor...get it ? miner.

Maybe dakine in HI only?

OK, tanks, oldhaole.
    Just wanted to make sure I didn't have to spray or someting before it got worse.

Maybe dakine in HI only?

neem oil works really well

Maybe dakine in HI only?

Ok, I have neem oil ready to go.
    Do you put in on the one leaf, or all?
    It sounds like spraying is not necessary, but just to keep it from spreading?
    It was just the one leaf on the one plant. Other plants were not affected.

Maybe dakine in HI only?

i normally feed it to my plants about every month just a little and i dont have any more problems with them, if you just have one or 2 its not a big deal

Maybe dakine in HI only?

Yea I spray neem oil every two weeks, in veg. I use the dyno grow neem oil, mix with water, and a little mild dish soap spray all the leaves, under and top, and stem, also spray a pretty good amount in the soil, if thats your medium :thumbsup: chris

Maybe dakine in HI only?

Neem oil is not working for me. Killed the first plant, now a second one is looking quite sick. Maybe my neem oil is old/bad - didn't think they had an expiration date on them.

Maybe dakine in HI only?

weird are you spraying it on the leafs or are you adding it to the medium? besides just a mild spray on the top of your medium. I dont know about the expiration date. But what brand neem oil is it? make sure its pur nothing elis mixed...Chris

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook