Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1609 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vick for MVP?

Forget all the pre-season bullshit and other drama associated with Michael Vick. Now take into consideration what he has done so far as the Eagles starter. Tell me he isn't one of the Top 5 qb's in the league right now!!! This just shows he has pure talent and if you compare his Falcon days to now, he seems way more disciplined and patient. I would even go as far as saying he is the best quarterback in the league right now. Remember, I said "right now", not on the all-time list, or anything like that, but to me, as of week 11, 2010-11 season, he is.

Lets talk about it.
    StonedMessiah Reviewed by StonedMessiah on . Vick for MVP? Forget all the pre-season bullshit and other drama associated with Michael Vick. Now take into consideration what he has done so far as the Eagles starter. Tell me he isn't one of the Top 5 qb's in the league right now!!! This just shows he has pure talent and if you compare his Falcon days to now, he seems way more disciplined and patient. I would even go as far as saying he is the best quarterback in the league right now. Remember, I said "right now", not on the all-time list, or anything Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Vick for MVP?

Doing great; YES......top 5; YES........MVP; NO. Granted if Kolb took his place they'd lose a step but they'd still be in pretty good shape. Now take Rivers or P. Manning if they were to get hurt and how they are both doing considering the injuries on their receiving corps. Gotta go with one of them two.

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

Vick for MVP?

He got lucky Sunday night. If Eli had only slid like a normal quarterback and held onto the ball, the Eagles were toast. C'est la vie.

Vick for MVP?

Yeah, what a game! Damn Bradshaw killed me on fantasy points BUT lucky enough I have Steve Johnson on my team. PPR league gave him a cool 42 points!

ELI FOR MVP!!:lol5:

Vick for MVP?

Screw Vick. I hate that guy. MVP, Roddy White.

Vick for MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    Yeah, what a game! Damn Bradshaw killed me on fantasy points BUT lucky enough I have Steve Johnson on my team. PPR league gave him a cool 42 points!

ELI FOR MVP!!:lol5:

Steve Johnson rocks! :thumbsup:

I started Aaron Rogers, Greg Jennings, and Steve Johnson on one of my FF teams. Just those three had slightly less points than my opponent's whole team. I rolled.

Of course last week Green Bay was on their bye and Johnson got me a cool 6.7 points. Lost by 2 points . . . :wtf:

Vick for MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Of course last week Green Bay was on their bye and Johnson got me a cool 6.7 points. Lost by 2 points . . . :wtf:
    I hear ya; lucky enough I had Roddy White and Mike Williams (Sea) in my line-up. Between the two they were worth 68 points.

Best thing that happened to my team was when the Moss trade happened. I picked up on M. Williams and then D. Branch when that trade happened as a result of the first. LOL....Since then I haven't lost a week and am in line for the play-offs!

"Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!"

Vick for MVP?

[attachment=o259964]

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    "Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!"
    I'm hanging on for dear life in the league I was talking about so this is appropriate. :thumbsup:

Vick for MVP?

The NFL is still in luv with Michael CON Vick,and his Overrated quarterback play.Only 3 QB's Ever mastered running and passing,Tarkenton,Young,Cunningham..and Vicks not one of them!!!

Vick for MVP?

He is the MVP. Whether he will receive the award given his history is a different story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast