Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1528 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

smokemiser

I have invented and patented an new device that greatly increases the absorption of marijuana. I am looking for two or three legal medical marijuana users who are frequent posters to this forum who would be willing to try this new device. Must be willing to follow instructions and post an honest, unbiased review. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]. I will send you a free smokemiser. I believe this device can save medical marijuana users hundreds of dollars per month. Thanks

Tamus
    tamus1 Reviewed by tamus1 on . smokemiser I have invented and patented an new device that greatly increases the absorption of marijuana. I am looking for two or three legal medical marijuana users who are frequent posters to this forum who would be willing to try this new device. Must be willing to follow instructions and post an honest, unbiased review. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]. I will send you a free smokemiser. I believe this device can save medical marijuana users hundreds of dollars per month. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

smokemiser

Interested in seeing the results of this. I'm not a frequent poster on this site or a citizen of America. Do you ship these international?

If the reviews come back and are good, I'd definitely be interested

smokemiser

Actually, I do. But if you live outside this hemisphere the shipping cost is pretty steep. I sent one to Russia a few months ago and the shipping was more than the smokemiser.

Tamus

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook