Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1680 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Irving and Las Colinas and the Movement in DFW

Hey friends,

Looking for others in the area. Specifically looking for people looking for a fight...those that are willing to band together and get some positive movement going. Not sure how that's going to happen yet, but it wouldn't hurt if we started by filling up the NORML meetings that are going on in DFW (I think). Local business owners love it when anyone fills their tables and start talking politics...myself included.

Anyone game?

Of course, always looking for a good hookup in the area as well. :hippy:
    SnapRoll Reviewed by SnapRoll on . Irving and Las Colinas and the Movement in DFW Hey friends, Looking for others in the area. Specifically looking for people looking for a fight...those that are willing to band together and get some positive movement going. Not sure how that's going to happen yet, but it wouldn't hurt if we started by filling up the NORML meetings that are going on in DFW (I think). Local business owners love it when anyone fills their tables and start talking politics...myself included. Anyone game? Of course, always looking for a good hookup Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Irving and Las Colinas and the Movement in DFW

Ive been wanting to go the norml meetings. I think it is way out in south Fort Worth. Just way to far for me to want to drive on a saturday. Wish they would move it closer even like mid cities or irving. Some where in the middle.

Welcome to Canna dot com. I see this is your first post? Are you a cop? lol.