Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1730 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

meditation and marijuana

Hi i'm buddist and christan but i also beleive in jesus christ. I use inner alchemy to transmute unwanted emotions. I just started growing mj and was wondering if i meditate and pour all of my love on my plant, does the plant carry the presence of god? Theresfore after it's fully harvested i would tenicaly have "holy weed"? Feedback and experinces would be appeicated
    smurfmurph420 Reviewed by smurfmurph420 on . meditation and marijuana Hi i'm buddist and christan but i also beleive in jesus christ. I use inner alchemy to transmute unwanted emotions. I just started growing mj and was wondering if i meditate and pour all of my love on my plant, does the plant carry the presence of god? Theresfore after it's fully harvested i would tenicaly have "holy weed"? Feedback and experinces would be appeicated Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

meditation and marijuana

Depends on what fertilizer you use . . .

are you using holy shit?

Sorry I can't stop myself sometimes . . .

meditation and marijuana

um the fact you said fertilizer is unrelivant to what i'm saying. Infact it just makes you look more dumb..

meditation and marijuana

Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. Sorry I spoiled your thread.

meditation and marijuana

Nah, it was pretty funny

meditation and marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by smurfmurph420
    (I'm) christan but i also beleive in jesus christ.
    Really? Say it aint so! Ever heard of a little diddy called redundancy?
    The whole basis of Christianity is the belief that Jesus Christ is The Messiah/Son of God......... :wtf:

Infact it just makes you look more dumb..
    Yes. Redundancy does

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. Sorry I spoiled your thread.
    I'm not. I love it when peeps cant take a joke. It shows how dry, wearingly dull, repetitive, or tedious one really is.

Feedback and experinces would be appeicated
    Find a shrink, education, or Jesus. Do whatever it takes but lighten up bro.

Did you seriously think you wouldn't get popped at least once for this thread?

On the other hand: No. I wouldn't call it Holy Weed unless it's been blessed by a priest. Use of the word Holy is very controversial no matter how you look at it. Using your logic I could pour all of my love into a swastika and dub it Holy. See where this is going? Much debate here. You would need to do a lot of reading, consult someone more knowledgable than me to get a real answer on this.

Talk to a priest, a monk, or anyone who is more knowledgable about the Dharma to find your info.

You're gonna get a coin-toss response from Christians and I'm sure you're gonna get a coin-toss response from Theravada's and Mahayana's too. Which are you?

meditation and marijuana

Now I like wholly weed. No bad additives. "God giveth, god taketh away, god make grass and its here to stay". Smoke that wholly weed bro!!! :S2:

meditation and marijuana

i can take it joke its just its kinda anooying when your trying to find information. And yeah you could pray to a swastika but it depends what you perceive of what the swastika means. It could mean you love unicorns to one person, and you like cookies to a another. Tenicaly im rastafarian :rastasmoke: and when i meditate it raises my vibrantcy and since im growing a plant, wouldnt it raise its vibrancy too? That way when its done growing it just be more "vibrant" then most pot plants these days that are use as narcotics.. rather then en-lightenment. Which is what im trying to do.. englighten people with my weed, not to get high with it. And share each others vibes and feel as much love as i put into the plant when i smoke it.. get what im saying? I beleive its what Bob Marley did to his weed.

meditation and marijuana

and the holy shit fertilzer was funny, just wasnt in the best mood that day if ya know what i mean.. but a bowl solved that!

meditation and marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Depends on what fertilizer you use . . .

are you using holy shit?

Sorry I can't stop myself sometimes . . .
    ROFLMFAO!!! (wiping the tears from my eyes) BlueBlazer means no harm. He's just a funny as hell guy and found the perfect oportunity to show his sence of humor. I'm sure he meant no harm.

...man I'm still laughing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast