Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1630 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

meditation and marijuana

I'll have what hes having.

2.   Advertisements

meditation and marijuana

i did shit my self a little reading it lol, just need some feedback on the subject too

meditation and marijuana

Yes, I believe your vibes, so to speak, pass on to the herb/plant. Absolutely.
    Plants are a living thing and sense peace and or stress as, say cattle do before a slaughter.
    Some people play good soothing music to their plants and it seems to help the plants health and all kinds of shit.

meditation and marijuana

OK, I'll be serious. Check out Cleve Backster's work on plant biocommunication and perception.

He used a polygraph machine to test plants response to different stimuli and even postulated that plants could sense emotions. His work has been duplicated with more advanced testing devices and the results are at best inconclusive.

The most common sense view is that talking, singing, etc to your plants is helpful to them because of the carbon dioxide that is delivered thereby. But who knows? Perhaps plants do respond to emotions. It's a pretty difficult theory to prove.

meditation and marijuana

i heard if you play classical music that the plants respond the vibrancy of the music and grow like a shit ton more. Plus who wouldnt want to smoke some holy shit pot right?

meditation and marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by smurfmurph420
    i heard if you play classical music that the plants respond the vibrancy of the music and grow like a shit ton more. Plus who wouldnt want to smoke some holy shit pot right?
    Well, I dont know about classical music, but I know mine love
    SomaFM: Listener Supported, Commercial Free Internet Radio I play it constantly.:thumbsup:

...especially Space Station Soma. cool beats, kinda trippy at times, soothing.:jointsmile:

meditation and marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    OK, I'll be serious. Check out Cleve Backster's work on plant biocommunication and perception.

He used a polygraph machine to test plants response to different stimuli and even postulated that plants could sense emotions. His work has been duplicated with more advanced testing devices and the results are at best inconclusive.

The most common sense view is that talking, singing, etc to your plants is helpful to them because of the carbon dioxide that is delivered thereby. But who knows? Perhaps plants do respond to emotions. It's a pretty difficult theory to prove.
    I don't know if it was him or another study, but my biology proffessor a while back told us about an experiment where students set up 10 plants on a counter, grew them up right and with care, then had one guy break in and brutally murder one or two of the plants..

The next day They had all of the students come back into the room while monitoring the plants electrical activity, and when the guy who killed the plants came in the plants freaked out..

makes you feel sorta bad for eating plants too :P

meditation and marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by smurfmurph420
    i can take it joke its just its kinda anooying when your trying to find information. And yeah you could pray to a swastika but it depends what you perceive of what the swastika means. It could mean you love unicorns to one person, and you like cookies to a another. Tenicaly im rastafarian :rastasmoke: and when i meditate it raises my vibrantcy and since im growing a plant, wouldnt it raise its vibrancy too? That way when its done growing it just be more "vibrant" then most pot plants these days that are use as narcotics.. rather then en-lightenment. Which is what im trying to do.. englighten people with my weed, not to get high with it. And share each others vibes and feel as much love as i put into the plant when i smoke it.. get what im saying? I beleive its what Bob Marley did to his weed.

Good in = Good out

meditation and marijuana

Imagine this.. in the universe everything is made up of string.. strings of matter which forum a object. And when you think a thought based on it sends out a certain vibrancy and affects the atmosphere around you. I mean were all just made of energy that all everything is.. So by pouring love into the plant turns the atmosphere of which the weed plant is into love.. and changes the molecular structure of the plant into love.. Which was what the 70s was about. Trippy stuff eh?:jointsmile:

meditation and marijuana

Thats why i think when that guy killed the plants the Vibration of them changed into fear.. its whatever you put in is what you get out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast