Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1543 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Growing in Arizona?? Important to know

Quote Originally Posted by Smallville
    First off a caregiver is not allowed to charge anything over cost, and labor is not a cost. If you think people are going to buy 5 zips a month each, you are mistaken. Now we are not saying dispensaries are not in it for the money, cuz that would be wrong. They want to make a buck just like the next guy.
    no-one moniters a caregivers costs......
    yes they are buying 5 ...and selling 3 out the back of their house,no-one moniters their consumption.....
    i have ABSOLUTLY no problem with dispensarys or "caregivers"making a buck(you pay those prices...not me)
    what i have a problem with is....why the fuck is it legal for them to "sell"and illegal for me to grow my own???...because it will destroy the dispensarys/caregivers way of buisness,...so they make vast profit from the masses,and i get thrown in jail for a home-gro???FUCK THAT!!!:mad
    i want EQUALITY
    Who do you think we\'re bullshitin?

Quote Originally Posted by azdesertdweller
    no-one moniters a caregivers costs......
    yes they are buying 5 ...and selling 3 out the back of their house,no-one moniters their consumption.....
    i have ABSOLUTLY no problem with dispensarys or "caregivers"making a buck(you pay those prices...not me)
    what i have a problem with is....why the fuck is it legal for them to "sell"and illegal for me to grow my own???...because it will destroy the dispensarys/caregivers way of buisness,...so they make vast profit from the masses,and i get thrown in jail for a home-gro???FUCK THAT!!!:mad
    i want EQUALITY
    You are preaching to the choir man. People should have voted NO on prop203 then, but they didn't. I'll bet in 2012 there is an amendment to lose the 25 mile radius. Yes, I do know caregivers already here in AZ selling to their customers, 200 a zip tops, mostly 125. Just cuz you dont know anyone, doesn't mean we are not out there. When this law is all done and goes through, anyone I grow for will get free meds.

3.   Advertisements

:S2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallville
    You are preaching to the choir man. People should have voted NO on prop203 then, but they didn't. I'll bet in 2012 there is an amendment to lose the 25 mile radius. Yes, I do know caregivers already here in AZ selling to their customers, 200 a zip tops, mostly 125. Just cuz you dont know anyone, doesn't mean we are not out there. When this law is all done and goes through, anyone I grow for will get free meds.
    :yeahright:
    Who do you think we\'re bullshitin?

As they say, "Ya can't trust anyone when you're untrustable." The fact that you don't believe that Smallville will be gifting meds to his patients is possibly indicative of what you expect of yourself.

gifting my ass.......gifting...wtf is that?a dream of yours also?......the day you "caregivers" gift "medicine" is the day i start growing outdoors....and also show how gulible you are mohogrow...

Gifting:S2:.......and i suppose you gift them back with money...it's dealing,plain and simple,i would venture to say,relatives gift,possibly lifelong friends,but i doubt seriously that ANYBODY gifts to "patients"...maybe the near dead...dont even try to get on some soapbox with me....if you're exchanging pot for money you're a dealer,we've met ,remember?hundreds of times...you take my money and give me weed...now why do you want to change your title?cause the state gave you a liscense?should we call you Mr.Dealer?Don't think you're something you're not(a caring individual)you got into it for the money,or are you supporting an orphanage?any cost is pretty much covered by the first harvest,now how much do you charge ?for your water/elec/fert?still in the hundreds an ounce?why?my set-up with 400/w flower chamber/400 w veg chamber,suits me and the Mrs. fine,capable of doing 9 plants at a time, i only do 4,cost me less than $500 to assemble,and thats with a squirrel fan/carbon scrubber,my elec has gone up $21 a month...mohogro,dont know what you're talkin about here...(indicative of what i expect of myself?)i expect to grow enough to keep myself and the mrs.away from you DEALERS,thats exactly what i expect...i have planned for 0 extra,thats what personal growers do isn't it?...........end of discussion

gifting my ass.......gifting...wtf is that?a dream of yours also?......the day you "caregivers" gift "medicine" is the day i start growing outdoors....and also show how gulible you are mohogrow...
    Exactly what I suspected. A guy who doesn't know what a gift is. If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.

and you're exactly what i expected,a moron dealer, with a computer

We are currently looking for an EXPERIENCED Grower for the Phoenix area. We have already incorporated, designed our business plan and are looking for serious inquiries only. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail to [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123