Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1555 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hi All, new to the forum

Hi everyone, I hail from Lake Zurich. Looking for some friends who enjoy the same things I do, gaming, smoking things of that nature. Anybody out there from this area? I'm a mature, ( somewhat ) respectable guy lol. Got a great fiance, so in a relationship. I'm very discreet, no driving around smoking or things like that.

Lost my only connection now at a total loose end because I really don't know a lot of people here. Plus it's hard to find friends with the same smoking interests if you know what I mean. If anyone wants to chat drop me a PM :hippy:
    ahkenatan Reviewed by ahkenatan on . Hi All, new to the forum Hi everyone, I hail from Lake Zurich. Looking for some friends who enjoy the same things I do, gaming, smoking things of that nature. Anybody out there from this area? I'm a mature, ( somewhat ) respectable guy lol. Got a great fiance, so in a relationship. I'm very discreet, no driving around smoking or things like that. Lost my only connection now at a total loose end because I really don't know a lot of people here. Plus it's hard to find friends with the same smoking interests if you Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hi All, new to the forum

Just moved here from Canada.
    Have you found a connect?
    Would appreciate one...! Don't really have friends to reach one....

Hi All, new to the forum

Welcome I'm new here as well near Ohare similar interest I'm a gamer so if your on Xbox live add me. I work full time & go to school full time.If any one wants to chat hit me up