Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1493 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

In Need of a caregiver.

Hello I am recovering from a 4 collision accident, I have tried all the prescriptions to date with no effect and finally got approved by a doctor and got a recommendation from a Doctor in Maryland. God made a plant to heal many things.

I read on the law "If you have a medical marijuana registry identification card from any other state, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia you may use it in Rhode Island. It has the same force and effect as a card issued by the Rhode Island Department of Health."

If it is at all possible I need a caregiver so that I can cope with the pain. I was in a rear end accident where I was knocked into oncoming traffic. (3)Three cars were totaled. I have re-occurring nightmares, chronic severe pain of my neck and back, and have headaches every single day. I am going to Rhode Island since it's the closest mmj state. Could you please help.

-Anne
    QanehBosm Reviewed by QanehBosm on . In Need of a caregiver. Hello I am recovering from a 4 collision accident, I have tried all the prescriptions to date with no effect and finally got approved by a doctor and got a recommendation from a Doctor in Maryland. God made a plant to heal many things. I read on the law "If you have a medical marijuana registry identification card from any other state, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia you may use it in Rhode Island. It has the same force and effect as a card issued by the Rhode Island Department Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

In Need of a caregiver.

Quote Originally Posted by QanehBosm
    Hello I am recovering from a 4 collision accident, I have tried all the prescriptions to date with no effect and finally got approved by a doctor and got a recommendation from a Doctor in Maryland. God made a plant to heal many things.

I read on the law "If you have a medical marijuana registry identification card from any other state, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia you may use it in Rhode Island. It has the same force and effect as a card issued by the Rhode Island Department of Health."

If it is at all possible I need a caregiver so that I can cope with the pain. I was in a rear end accident where I was knocked into oncoming traffic. (3)Three cars were totaled. I have re-occurring nightmares, chronic severe pain of my neck and back, and have headaches every single day. I am going to Rhode Island since it's the closest mmj state. Could you please help.

-Anne

Your best bet is to research RI laws regarding reciprocity and MMJ laws. I believe and don't know for sure that there only a few states that RI honors. Doctors recommendations from RI, MA and Conn. are honored but other states you will have to find out. NORML or RIPAC web sites should be able to tell you.

In Need of a caregiver.

I am a caregiver as well as many of my friends, when are you planning to move to RI?

In Need of a caregiver.

Hello i have currently been diagnosed with IBS in 2004,or croans diseaseat the age of 28 im 34 now having severe nausea pain,etc. well i have a procedure on wed 24th im going to ask my gi to sign a release for a medical license. but interested in being a caregiver in which would benifit both of us. i would provide all necessary equip to operate at normal pace.. this would help if my gi doc wont approve. pretty sure will approve though..but if your still looking i would gladly contact you and go over everything thanks chris......

In Need of a caregiver.

Dear Stewiebird. I am in need of a caregiver. I live in East Providence and am registered with the Health Department. Because I just recently moved here, I do not know anybody, let alone a caregiver to provide me with my needed medicine. Is it possible we can connect somehow. Respond to me please at [email protected]. Thanks

In Need of a caregiver.

Hi ann If you are still looking let me know. I have clean backround and a place to grow. So let me know. Hope to hear from u

In Need of a caregiver.

This person hasn't been back since the posting! too late!