Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1572 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marijuana Friendly Doctors in AZ

I thought maybe would should start a list of Marijuana friendly Docs in the area.

Dr. Sue Sisley of Scottsdale is said to be a supporter. Anyone know of other Doctors in the area?
    inkslinger26201 Reviewed by inkslinger26201 on . Marijuana Friendly Doctors in AZ I thought maybe would should start a list of Marijuana friendly Docs in the area. Dr. Sue Sisley of Scottsdale is said to be a supporter. Anyone know of other Doctors in the area? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

this is a great idea! Can't wait to see where this goes!! :rastasmoke:

We have physicians that are 420 friendly...check our site at Arizona Medical Marijuana

I see all the centers and some seem to be legit but it seems like a lot of places are just out to make a buck of a medical condition. I'm not sure who is really looking out for the patients well being.

I have a brain tumor and getting surgery next month but would like to get the ball rolling on getting a referral and a card.

Very sorry to hear that ^^. Best of luck to you and sending out healing thoughts for ya.

((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks MoHoGrow, I'm just now getting back into smoking because of this and want to find a good accommodating doctor.

You will have no problem finding oncologists who are marijuana friendly; any cancer doc worth their salt has been onboard with medical marijuana for a long time.

I saw a brother through an inoperable brain tumor last year and he found great relief from cannabis. Take care of yourself and stay positive!

Fortunately its not cancer but I still don't want a hole in my head.
    Its called Acoustic Neuroma and the tumor attaches to the hearing nerve and affects balance and gives horrible vertigo, loss of hearing and a few other symptoms.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger26201
    I thought maybe would should start a list of Marijuana friendly Docs in the area.

Dr. Sue Sisley of Scottsdale is said to be a supporter. Anyone know of other Doctors in the area?
    I went to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Certification Center (AZMMCC.com) in Scottsdale. They really know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOKIE123
    I went to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Certification Center (AZMMCC.com) in Scottsdale. They really know what they are doing.
    YAY!!! That's our peoples!! good group there. You should tell us about your experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast